You should have 12-15 years of experience. As a head of IT, you will be overlooking 4 main divisions - Infra, Delivery, Application and Operations. You will be directly reporting to the founder & CEO of the organisation.
- Global organisation
- Tech startup backed by top PE firm
As a Marketing leader, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of the organisation's product.
Will be responsible in crafting the strategy and ensuring efficiently.
- Opportunity ot head the complete Marketing efforts for a fast growing company
- Work very closely with the CEO and be part of the leadership team
- Lead the Electrical Engineering Design and Construction initiatives as a Leadership resource from the mixed use development project on behalf our client which is a leading Global Developer in the Real Estate Industry
- Lead the Electrical Design & Construction for a Global MNC
- Work on a large scale mixed use development project in Delhi-NCR
Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting business (End User System Controls) from cyber security threat.
This role will take advise HQ-IT, Security Experts from HQ-IT & IT Directors to perform necessary analysis, design and delivery tasks related to mitigation of Information security threat.
- Opportunity to drive IT security, strategy and implementation
- Opportunity to act as a change agent to continuously improve security framework
To lead the Financial Reporting & Accounting function for multiple geographies like India, US, Canada, Australia etc.
- Opportunity to lead Financial Controllership of a global organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of a global organisation.
Lead, build, architect platforms and applications alongside driving teams and aligning technology to business strategies
- Lead the technology & engineering teams of a leading fin tech
- Build innovative lending products and expand market reach & business
You would demonstrate the ability to roll out products at scale in a fast-paced setup, deliver results, set high standards for the team, and the ability to attract world-class talent. You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Work in the fast growing EdTech industry building products at scale
- Work in a stable EdTech setup backed by an Indian conglomerate
Role holder will be responsible for driving customer experience design, prioritisation and management of products tracks.
Role holder will lead technology implementations and modification activities for commercial organisation while working closely with Product Owners, Product Managers and Architect peers.
- Magento/AEM Experience Mandatory
- 3+ years into solution architecture, design and delivery of commercial solutions
- Looking for the Head of Cloud Operations, with an experience in either of the Clouds (AWS/ Azure/ GCP)
Management and continual improvement of Cloud Operations, DevOps, and On-prem IT infrastructure/operations
- Be part of one of the most prominent players in the AI space
- Leadership role with a global exposure
Looking for a hands-on technologist with 6-9 years of experience in full stack software development. This position will be contractual with potential to be a permanent position in the future
- Work across multiple projects
- Good earning potential
Working along-side investors and founders, help the company redefine the business using technology road map with a clear vision on the market landscape
Develop tech road map, strategise the vison for the platform, teams, culture etc. and scale it up to create a mark in the FinTech industry
- Opportunity to work alongside founders in cutting edge technologies
- Create and grow the tech teams & products from ground up
Looking for an existing CTO / Head Engineering / VP Engineering / Director Engineering with BTech from a Tier 1 institute (IIT, BITS, NIT only) and 15 - 20 years of experience. Position will directly report to a the Founder / CEO and lead a high calibre tech team based out of Noida.
- Opportunity to develop company strategy
- CTO position in a leading SaaS setup
We are seeking a Sales Director to join their team. We are looking for a passionate professional who is up to the challenge of blending the fast-changing technology landscape of Big Data analytics with the complex and high-impact space of AI, RPA, Predictive Analytics and BI for cloud enterprise.
The role of the Sales Director is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the of service offerings to prospect clients.
- Work in the high growth landscape of BI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Larger Role in a Global Organization
A Data Analytics Specialist who will implement, develop and run new data analytics strategy and capability for the third line of defense
- Working for a reputed organisation in Financial Services having global presence
- Good Pay
- Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire engineering team and the company
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product
- High accountability role reporting directly to the CTO
- Opportunity to provide leadership and vision to the entire engineering team
- As a product leader you are responsible for enabling & executing Core Product Management activities and drive synergies across all core products & across the organization
- Develop product vision in partnership with top management
- Be part of the launch team of the next big thing in Indian E Commerce Industry
- Work closely with senior leadership who are Industry experts in the domain
Understand business processes and find solutions to automate and execute using standard automation tools and programming languages.
Looking for experience in IT infrastructure, end-user technologies and a deep understanding of the tools and software that power business automation. They must have led an automation tools team and used his potential to migrate the existing business operating model to align with the Industry 4.0 methodology.
- Lead the automation of infra services for a multi billion dollar global giant
- Ideate, design and engineer infrastructure solutions to create global impact
Define architecture, choose best technologies and lead the development of mission critical systems that constitute the core of business operations
- Work in a fast, growing setup
- Work on building scalable products from scratch
- Be responsible for the road map and align various stakeholders including your team, design, and marketing to arrive at and execute on the product road map
- Be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experiences
- Be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experience
- Opportunity to lead and build a team of high-impact Product Manager
The role of the national alliance manager will be to devise and implement the partnership strategies for the India market.
- To work with the leadership to define alliances strategy for the geography
- To work with the leader in the industry