1) The role would require advising and negotiating all finance related documentation
2) The role will also include advising the company on its statutory obligations and negotiating borrowing / lending transactions
- The candidate will get to work in the highly sought after B&F space
- A chance to work with a multinational diversified global business conglomerate
1) End to end contract management and General Corporate advisory for the AI start-up
2) Leading and working on IT/ITES commercial contracts from a Legal standpoint and assist management with everyday activities from a Legal standpoint
- A chance to work for a world-renowned AI platform
- A chance to co-lead the Legal team of a internationally placed AI start-up
1) The person will be involved with all the Commercial Contracting work for the group company and its entities. Looking for a Commercial Contracting expert
2) Managing and ensuring that the company's corporate documents are in compliance with existing legislation
- The candidate will get a chance to work across domains
- The candidate will get a chance to look after 8 -10 entities across domains
A lawyer having 10+ years of post qualification experience in an FMCG industry preferably in MNC.
Should have the ability to build strong relationships, including with senior management within the business and collaborate across the organization - including the ability to work effectively across multiple countries and regions as a member of a global legal team and assist in implementing global priorities.
- Leadership position with MNC
- Global stakeholder management experience
1) The person will be involved with all the Commercial Contracting work for the company. Looking for a Commercial Contracting expert in the Tech space
2) Proven experience as contracts manager in Tech space is a must
- The candidate will get a chance to work in the AI space, a booming space
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing AI company in India
Working on all the Investments by the fund from a legal stand point.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic VC fund
- Being the first legal hire for the VC Fund
- Qualified LL.B with 2-6 years of total experience in Inhouse, law firm candidates may also be considered
- The incumbent must be well-versed with handling contract drafting & negotiations, Supply side - landlord agreements, Debt agreements, Etc.
- Sound understanding of Real Estate Industry would be a plus
- Individual Contributor Role
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing bootstrapped company
- Opportunity to work closely with the leadership team
1) The person will be involved with all the Commercial Contracting work for the FinTech. Looking for a Commercial Contracting expert in the B&F space
2) Regulatory experience with the NBFC/FinTech/B&F space is a must.
- The candidate will get a chance to work in the FinTech space, a booming space
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing Fintech company in India
- Work as the corporate regional head for the Bengaluru portfolio
- Handle a variety of matters including corporate advisory, contracts, transactions, land due diligence, leasing, disputes, regulatory matters etc.
- Opportunity to work with a leading listed developer
- Opportunity to lead the legal portfolio for Bengaluru region
- A well rounded profile with a mixture of both legal and compliance work
- Senior role in the organization involving liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders and stratergy planning
- Opportunity to work in a leadership position, with a top MNC
- A well balance role, with a equal weightage to both legal and compliance aspects
The general counsel is responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives.
The general counsel provides senior management with effective advice on company strategies
and their implementation, manages the legal function, and obtains and oversees the work of
outside counsel. The general