- Lead and manage marketing activities for 5 units in speciality therapies for a leading medical devices MNC
- Manage a team of 5
- Opportunity to be part of a leading Global MNC in Medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead mutliple divisions and therapies group
- Opportunity to manage the marketing of newly launched division in Cardiology
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest Medical Devices company
- Handle a newly introduced product line in the Cardiology division
- Marketing manager role with a leading MNC in Medical Devices industry
The Head of Marketing will be a part of the core team. She/He will be responsible for helping achieve the vision of the company by devising the overall marketing and user acquisition strategies for India and global markets
- A chance to work with a rapidly scaling start-up
- A chance to be a part of the leadership team
The job is for someone who is passionate about developing the D2C marketplace through online media channels
- Opportunity to work with a leading D2C brand
- Opportunity to work with the founder
Develop and implement digital strategy. This role involves closely working with Country Marketing, APAC Marketing and Digital Marketing agency.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Digital Marketing Strategy - Social Media / SEO / SEM
* Content Marketing
* Campaign Management
* Agency Management
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC in Medical Devices
- Best in industry pay
- Plan, Manage and Optimize Brand Visibility across various Digital Platforms.
- Strengthen and evolve digital marketing roadmap for products and brands, overall create and implement lead generation campaigns for relevant TG to meet lead targets for organization products and brands.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
- Opportunity to work in a renowned brand
- Define programs to attract new partners, develop initiatives to sell to and through partners
- The role is based out of Bangalore
- 5+ years' experience in partner marketing for enterprise software organisations
- This is an IC role
- The APAC marketing leader would lead a cross-functional team across geographies to lead the marketing initiatives with the target of driving revenue in the region
- The marketing leader will be responsible for supporting the global marketing operations
- The candidate must have 10+ years of IT marketing experience
- Must have managed geographies beyond India
In this role, you'll provide consumer insights that provides the business with in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer needs/wants/insights in order to identify key trends and opportunities for profitable brand growth.
- An excellent opportunity to work with a renowned brand
- An excellent opportunity to be a part of a high growth team
This is a trade marketing manager role with a leading FMCG organisation. The incumbent is expected to lead the trade marketing function to enable high growth outputs, in line with business goals and objectives.
- An opportunity to work with a globally renowned FMCG company
- A good opportunity to work in high growth environment
This role is for a marketing manager for one of the most important business units for the organisation.
- 1. To work with one of the largest stationery companies in India
- 2. Head the marketing team and their future strategies
This is a digital marketing manager role in a globally renowned FMCG organization. The incumbent in the role is responsible for the development and implementation of digital strategies to enhance brand awareness, build visibility and salience.
- An exciting opportunity to work in globally recognized and leading FMCG brand
- An avenue to work with cross functional teams in a fast-growing organization
- Formulate tactical marketing/brand activation in line with defined strategy
- Ensure effective execution of activities by interfacing with the sales team on a periodic basis
- Opportunity to be a part of leading multinational pharma company
- Part of the sizeable and high growth business
- Leading Digital Marketing & Strategy Team for multiple healthcare brands
Leading a team for efficient Google Analytics, SEO, SEM
- Be a part of the leadership team of a growing Healthcare company
- High visibility role in a growing industry
- The Medico Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional stake holders to define, develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics for specified product segment to help achieve revenue and profit expectations. Would work in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team;
- An opportunity to lead a 4 member clinical marketing team
- An opportunity to work with a leading Indian Medical Device Company
This role leads the performance marketing efforts for the website of the organisation. Extensive experience in SEM/Google ads will be demonstrated.
- Travel company owned by a leading Consumer tech company.
- Immense opportunities to learn and grow.
Hiring a Data Strategist to be part of marketing analytics team where he/she will work closely with business leaders, subject matter experts to design/define, measure, and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of business
- Opportunity to work with India's leading luxury fashion retailer
- Market competitive compensation
Excellent opportunity to lead Marketing for one of the leading Consumer brands. The person will strategically drive all marketing and customer outreach related activities for the brand and individual product lines. The person will also define a brand vision and guideline in line with the global footprint.
- Part of the leadership group, heading domestic & global marketing
- Strategically strengthening company branding across online & offline channels
Build content as a key lever of business growth and ensure that content marketing delivers on all marketing and business objectives of the brand.
- Co-create the entire content strategy
- Drive agency alignment with the brand guidelines
Developing brand strategies and managing marketing campaigns across channels - TV, print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the credibility of brand.
- Launching new brands and tracking post launch metrices
- Creating, executing, and monitoring brand specific strategy