- Mumbai SuburbanPermanent
This is a highly transformational move for the business which has had this position globally but is now introducing this in the India market. The candidate will drive generation of transparency in products, systems and solutions, production processes, related costs and improvement potentials (CAO, Cost Analysis and Optimization) and supplier productivity improvement measures (SPI). This will be done as a partner of R&D / Engineering and as a partner of procurement in negotiations.
Target costs, total Cost of product/solution, supplied goods, etc
Reduction in the component variants
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand as a part of the site leadership team. For a 12 month period, the business is looking for a experienced Safety Manager to ensure the unit complies with Gujarat health and safety laws and company HSE Policies. This person has to have broad knowledge of local regulations on safety and environment as well as OSHA / ISO18001 (or equivalent) standards and be able to operate on management team level.
Managing the health, safety and environment compliance issues at the unit
Delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The person will be the strategic driver, planning, implementing and coordinating all manufacturing activities.
Head of manufacturing unit for a multi-product and large application products
Manufacturing budget preparation based on sales projection
- Featured JobSonipatPermanent
A chance to head the Research and Development division of a Belgian Multinational which is one of the global leader in Polymer, Chemical, Compounds and adhesives.
Head the R and D division dealing with polymers, latex and rubber
Requiring : M-Tech Polymer / Rubber Technologist
- Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
An exciting opportunity to head manufacturing and operations for a medical device MNC
An opportunity to lead the manufacturing and operations function for an MNC
The chance to grow with a new entrant in the medical devices space
- GurgaonPermanentINR2,000,000 - INR2,500,000
The opportunity to work with the one of the fastest growing orgainsation in the wind and solar Energy.We are a group of young vibrant people who beleive in the growth the business as well as growth of every individual.Come join in our common objective of creating wind and solar power projects of utmost quality, contribute to the upliftment of society and achieve our Vision for a greener tomorrow!
Performance Analysis and Monitoring ,
Wind Energy,Engineering,Operations and Maintanence
- Mumbai CityPermanentINR3,000,000 - INR6,000,000
- Only candidates with strong export oriented chemicals/ pharma experience need apply
- Only candidates with experience in managing US/ Europe FDA approved plants need apply
Only candidates with export oriented chemicals/ pharma experience need apply
Only candidates who have managed US/ Europe FDA approved plants need apply
- Responsible for the integrity of the industrial structure of the company
- Ensuring industrial activity as per the quality and operational standards
- Technical support to the operational and maintenance areas
- Product and process assessment
- Supervise the performance of the quality management system
- Interact with the HQ and local team to communicate, coordinate the needs and actions in technical areas
Opportunity to lead the technical function for a market leading organization
Opporutinity to work with a growth oriented MNC organization
The Smart Product Industry Specialist would be providing sensor/ Smart product technical leadership to Sales and field sensor specialist to ensure that customer needs are identified and met.
To establish the product technical leadership
To work closely with the global sales team
- Mumbai CityPermanentINR3,000,000 - INR5,000,000
- Candidates with global exposure, working in an MNC will be preferred
- Only candidates with strong plant management experience in paints/ coatings/ resins/ chemicals industry need to apply
*Candidates with global exposure, working in an MNC will be preferred
*Only candidates with strong plant management experience in paints/ coatings/ re
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.