Overall responsibility for maintaining the manufacturing facility such that manufacturing targets are met within the specified time, quality and cost standards while adhering to all Quality, legal and regulatory norms.
- Lead the overall plant operations for a Leading Global Chemical Manufacturing
- Excellent growth trajectory & work closely with the Country Head
- An opportunity to manage the R&D Team and focus on Innovation Pipeline in addition to improving productivity of existing product line
- Lead the End to End Product Development Life cycle from Product Concept/Ideation to taking it to Mass-Commercialisation
- An opportunity to head Research and Development Team
- An opportunity to focus and lead Innovation Pipeline in addition to NPD
Candidates with only 15+ years of experience in auto/manufacturing industry should apply
Candidates with proficiency in Tamil/ Malayalam should apply (Mandatory)
- Leading the team and heading the plant
- Planning the whole expansion of the plant in next 5 years
- The innovation leader would be required to build and setup the Pet-care Innovation team from scratch for our client which is in adjacent product portfolios
- Leadership role which would require the R&D head to scale up the innovation team and work closely with Cross Functional Team Leaders across Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Marketing among others
- An opportunity to head Petcare Food Innovation
- An opportunity to start a new product vertical from scratch
A Mechanical Architect to lead the Design and Development of Mechanical systems for Semiconductor Manufacturing systems organisation
- Only Mech./Prod. Engg. with 12+ yrs. exp. in System Design & Development apply
- Only candidates with experience in Semiconductor industry apply.
Head of Operations for a site which produces industrial chemicals worth 500 cr+ and has 500 people.
- Only chemical engineers with atleast 3 years of Site head experience apply
- Only candidates comfortable with 100km one-way travel apply.
- Lead Technical Innovation and Product Design for New Product Development as well as Improve Existing Product Lines
- The role would require team management expertise in addition to design development experience in case of Product Innovation
- An opportunity to work with a Global MNC
- An opportunity to head a New Product Development Vertical
The role is an IC functional lead role contributing to the Systems (Non Software) Verification and Validation in an NPD cycle.
- Functional Lead role to be managing the V&V activities in an NPD cycle
- Global organisation with a huge R&D footprint in India
This is great opportunity to run an emerging renewable business with the biggest conglomerate group in Indonesian.
- To be working in one of the biggest conglomerate business
- Expatriate status
Head of Operations for a multi plant setup manufacturing capital goods equipment.
- Only candidates from Capital Goods, Heavy Equipment & Machine Mfg industry apply
- Only candidates with overall 25+ years of exp. in managing mfg. operations apply
A R&D head to lead Product Design and Innovation in a leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Only full-time engineers (Mech, Auto, Elec., Production) with 15+ yrs exp. apply
- Only Candidate with exp. in Auto, Agri, Construction or Material equipment apply
- The overall responsibility for the Technical Manager would be for taking over the ownership to develop systems and and controls which is the Electronics Segment which will drive the Mechanical System
- The Systems Engineering Leader would be working in close collaboration with the Product Engineering Team so that electronics for a functionality are developed correct at the right cost and time
- An opportunity to be a part of a Global Auto OEM
- An opportunity to lead a Systems and Control Engineering Team
A Principal Architect heading the Design and Development of Mechanical systems for a Semiconductor Manufacturing company.
- Only Mechanical/Production Engg. with 12+ yrs exp in Design & Development apply
- Only candidates from Semiconductor Manufacturing or relevant industry apply
An Application specialist for a leading industrial CAD software company
- Only Electrical Engineers with 5-10 yrs exp. in electrical design layout apply
- Only Cand. with exp. in E&A or relevant CAD software industry apply
- Lead and drive the Design & Development of Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical automotive components as well as integration of Advanced Technologies and this would involve both product and process design
- Lead the Electrical Component Team which would focus on continuously improving the product
- Opportunity to lead Electrical & Electronics Auto Components Design/Development
- Lead & Mentor a large technical team
- The candidate would be responsible to implement the Quality Strategy as well as strategic operational goals aligned to exceed Customer Expectations for Product Cost, Quality and Delivery
- The role would require to validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes
- An opportunity to lead Quality Team of a Automotive Manufacturing Plant
- Role reports directly to the Plant Head
- Leadership opportunity to lead the Research & Development Department for New Product Innovation & Renovation activities for their Hygiene Care Product Portfolio for the India Market
- Strategize Product Development Road-map in accordance with Business Requirement in India and adjoining regions
- Lead the Research & Development Department for New Product Innovation
- Reporting to the Business Head
Our client is looking to hire a senior professional to lead the design and development of telematics and infotainment systems.
- Opportunity to lead and drive the telematics division.
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC.
An Associate director to lead the development of new hardware devices for the Automation and IoT products.
- Electronics/ Electrical engg. with 15+ yrs. exp. in Design & Development apply
- Candidates with experience in Circuit Design, IoT or relevant industry apply
The role is a leadership role in manufacturing and will be a statutory role for the organisation to manage all technical and administrative responsibilities for plant operations
- To be a part of the leadership team for manufacturing activities of the firm
- To be in a statutory role for the manufacturing unit