- Managing new and existing product life cycle across the segment
- Implementing data driven strategies for long term competitive advantage
- Working with one of the world's leading construction equipment companies
- Opportunity for driving the company's product execution strategy in the country
- Opportunity to manage the marketing of newly launched division in Cardiology
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest Medical Devices company
- Handle a newly introduced product line in the Cardiology division
- Marketing manager role with a leading MNC in Medical Devices industry
- To lead and manage the Marketing function for all the brands and product range within the company
- To define the marketing strategy for all the product ranges and brands
- Lead the marketing team
- Opportunity to be part of a Swiss MNC in the medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead the next phase of marketing for the organisation
The role for Assistant Manager- Marketing is expected to create and manage product/brand campaigns targeted to develop a strong B2B sales channel and to oversee complete digital content and design on the brand website.
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation in the food industry
- Opportunity to develop a B2B brand with creative freedom
This is a category head responsibility role. The incumbent is expected to deliver excellence and growth by spearheading development and execution of various marketing programs along with cross-functional teams. The role also extends to fostering and maintaining global relationships to drive regional alignment for global initiatives and seamless implementation of the same.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a world renowned FMCG brand
- An opportunity to work closely with top management and cross functional teams
- Plan, Manage and Optimize Brand Visibility across various Digital Platforms.
- Strengthen and evolve digital marketing roadmap for products and brands, overall create and implement lead generation campaigns for relevant TG to meet lead targets for organization products and brands.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
- Opportunity to work in a renowned brand
Need someone well conversant with ATL, BTL activities.
TVC, OOH, news paper campaign, print publication.
At the same time can coordinate Digital Marketing too.
Conversant with current technologies.
Capable of handling a team- designer, graphic artist, content writer.
- An opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in India
- An opportunity to handle marketing for a compnay looking to scale up
- To head the marketing for Life Science Biology, Diagnostic Solution & Gene Editing business
- To lead a team of 7 people directly
- Opportunity to Lead & Direct all aspects of Marketing for a Life Sciences MNC
- Opportunity to lead Marketing for LS-Biology, Diagnostic sol'n & Gene Editing BU
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the organisation and its products/services.Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Opportunity to build digital makreting framework
- Opportunity to work with young tech leaders in a strategic role
- Leading Digital Marketing & Strategy Team for multiple healthcare brands
Leading a team for efficient Google Analytics, SEO, SEM
- Be a part of the leadership team of a growing Healthcare company
- High visibility role in a growing industry
This role is for a marketing manager for one of the most important business units for the organisation.
- 1. To work with one of the largest stationery companies in India
- 2. Head the marketing team and their future strategies
The incumbent would be responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix through social channels for a "growing pharma/nutra" organisation
- Lead the Performance Marketing vertical for a growing pharma organisation
- Work directly with the leadership
Head of Marketing for a Luxury Retail Portfolio
- Brand Name
- Competitive Package
- Opportunity to steer the OEM channel of a leading auto-component manufacturer
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience in the auto-components industry (preferably chassis/ transmission components)
- Member of the leadership team of the organization
- Compensation as per industry standards
This role involves the responsibility of designing, development, and execution of Route to Market (RTM) and trade programs in the Region
- An excellent opportunity to work with a global FMCG company
- A good opportunity to work in a high growth environment
Looking for digital marketing professional to set up the marketing function for our client and manage a budget of INR 20Cr+ annually for a series-A funded skin care startup.
- Be a part of a fast growing organic skin care brand
- Opportunity to set up the complete marketing vertical
Head the entire marketing function, with strong focus on digital and brand, for an Ed-Tech startup
Lead the marketing function for the portfolio companies, under the holding group
- Minimum experience of 12 years in consumer-tech marketing function
- Very strong experience in B2C performance marketing function
Handling the day to day aspects of the salon Marketing including Campaign Management, Vendor coordination & executing ATL & BTL activities for the brand.
- To work with one the India's leading organization
- Chance to work with a highly growing brand
Be the first marketeer for a SAAS product company, in the Martech space
Build the marketing function and team from scratch
- Have the opportunity to lead the product marketing of a Deep Tech company
- Work directly with the Founders
Our client is one of the leading hardware companies with a strong international footprint. They are manufacturer and marketer of with a wide array of products in the electronic security segment.
- *Opportunity to work with a large organization
- *Work closely with senior stakeholders & Leadership team