- Lead and manage marketing activities for 5 units in speciality therapies for a leading medical devices MNC
- Manage a team of 5
- Opportunity to be part of a leading Global MNC in Medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead mutliple divisions and therapies group
- Opportunity to manage the marketing of newly launched division in Cardiology
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest Medical Devices company
- Handle a newly introduced product line in the Cardiology division
- Marketing manager role with a leading MNC in Medical Devices industry
- To lead and manage the Marketing function for all the brands and product range within the company
- To define the marketing strategy for all the product ranges and brands
- Lead the marketing team
- Opportunity to be part of a Swiss MNC in the medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead the next phase of marketing for the organisation
The role for Assistant Manager- Marketing is expected to create and manage product/brand campaigns targeted to develop a strong B2B sales channel and to oversee complete digital content and design on the brand website.
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation in the food industry
- Opportunity to develop a B2B brand with creative freedom
Develop and implement digital strategy. This role involves closely working with Country Marketing, APAC Marketing and Digital Marketing agency.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Digital Marketing Strategy - Social Media / SEO / SEM
* Content Marketing
* Campaign Management
* Agency Management
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC in Medical Devices
- Best in industry pay
- Plan, Manage and Optimize Brand Visibility across various Digital Platforms.
- Strengthen and evolve digital marketing roadmap for products and brands, overall create and implement lead generation campaigns for relevant TG to meet lead targets for organization products and brands.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
- Opportunity to work in a renowned brand
Need someone well conversant with ATL, BTL activities.
TVC, OOH, news paper campaign, print publication.
At the same time can coordinate Digital Marketing too.
Conversant with current technologies.
Capable of handling a team- designer, graphic artist, content writer.
- An opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in India
- An opportunity to handle marketing for a compnay looking to scale up
- To head the marketing for Life Science Biology, Diagnostic Solution & Gene Editing business
- To lead a team of 7 people directly
- Opportunity to Lead & Direct all aspects of Marketing for a Life Sciences MNC
- Opportunity to lead Marketing for LS-Biology, Diagnostic sol'n & Gene Editing BU
This ia Marketing Manager role for a growing business in the Indian market - in the consumer electronics sector
- 1. Work at a large, culturally enabled MNC
- 2. Be at the front of honing the marketing strategy for the Indian market
This is a trade marketing manager role with a leading FMCG organisation. The incumbent is expected to lead the trade marketing function to enable high growth outputs, in line with business goals and objectives.
- An opportunity to work with a globally renowned FMCG company
- A good opportunity to work in high growth environment
- Formulate tactical marketing/brand activation in line with defined strategy
- Ensure effective execution of activities by interfacing with the sales team on a periodic basis
- Opportunity to be a part of leading multinational pharma company
- Part of the sizeable and high growth business
This is a digital marketing manager role in a globally renowned FMCG organization. The incumbent in the role is responsible for the development and implementation of digital strategies to enhance brand awareness, build visibility and salience.
- An exciting opportunity to work in globally recognized and leading FMCG brand
- An avenue to work with cross functional teams in a fast-growing organization
- Leading Digital Marketing & Strategy Team for multiple healthcare brands
Leading a team for efficient Google Analytics, SEO, SEM
- Be a part of the leadership team of a growing Healthcare company
- High visibility role in a growing industry
This role is for a marketing manager for one of the most important business units for the organisation.
- 1. To work with one of the largest stationery companies in India
- 2. Head the marketing team and their future strategies
- Head the Marketing Strategies and execution across multiple therapies (Entire Client portfolio)
- Manage the marketing for the assigned region(Cluster) - Open Clusters Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai
- Opportunity to be part of a leading global MNC in the Pharmaceutical space
- Opportunity ot lead Marketing of multiple therapies for an assigned region
This role is for a Regional Trade marketing Manager for West and North for an FMCG organisation
- 1. To work in a fast growing FMCG organization
- 2. Work with the leadership towards expansive strategies
The key responsibility of the role is to develop the marketing vision and provide a strategic road-map for all the brands and categories involved and help the SBU teams to develop an Integrated Marketing Communication plan.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a well known Brand
- An opportunity to lead mulitple categories with tremendous potential
This is a Lead - Marketing role - the incumbent would handle marketing communications, agency work as well as the digital piece.
- 1. To work in an international company with a rapidly growing set up in India
- 2. Be at the front of developing the online strategy for the Indian market
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a multi-million $ business and global team for a new E-commerce space.
She/he will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for the organisation's newest global venture of the Fashion Brand.
- To work with one the India's leading organization
- Work closely with senior stakeholders
- Build and execute a compelling external communication strategy to push the right thought leadership content to clients and key stakeholders
- Build a strong content and digital marketing strategy by closely working with global marketing teams, India leadership and agencies to drive marketing led growth
- Opportunity to lead the marketing charter for the India entity
- Build strong external and internal marketing communication strategies