Work with the team to develop future growth strategies, formulate organisation's business plan, product planning, new project launches as well as sales strategy
- A chance to work very closely with the CEO of a growth intensive start-up.
- Opportunity to pursue higher education after 2 years of stint
- Develop the business for new products and commercialisation of product development
- Techno Commercial role with focus on value selling & technical understanding
- Opportunity to be part of a Global company in Pharma Packaging
- Opportunity to develop the business for new products
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading medical devices company as a Product Manager
- Exvellent Opportunity to work with a leading Medical Devices Company
- Work in a pivotal role of Product Management
Sr Product Manager is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet-based consumer products and services. S/he should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting the same implemented
- One of India's Biggest Internet Companies
- Building innovative Product Roadmap in light of Covid-19
- Work as a specialist to scale this category from 1x to 10x
- Work closely with Institutional clients and manufacturers of E-buses, to identify gaps, and build ideal products
- Work as a Specialist within the Segment to Build this category from 1x to 10x
- Opportunity to work with a High growth startup in the E-mobility space
Support the franchise in developing and implementing marketing programs in-country in line with defined marketing plans and budgets, conduct investigative research to assess brand image, market share and growth opportunities, implement product launches, and support sales team with training and tracking effectiveness of marketing programs against set goals.
- An opportunity to work with a global market leader in Medical Equipment industry
- An opportunity to work with the fastest growing business for the role
Support the franchise in developing and implementing marketing programs in-country in line with defined marketing plans and budgets, conduct investigative research to assess brand image, market share and growth opportunities, implement product launches, and support sales team with training and tracking sales performance.
- An opportunity to work with a market leader in Medical Device Industry
- Manage marketing end-to-end for 30% of business and work with global teams
As a Senior Product Manager at a growing start-up based out of Bangalore, you will be responsible for developing product vision, strategy, and business plan for the organisation.
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing B2B SaaS organization
- Be a part of a high-performing team
This is a critical role where you will be required to work cross-functionally and to launch innovative products. You will be responsible for developing solutions, which includes launching products and working closely with our design and engineering teams. The ideal candidate has a strong technical, analytic, and product background - with a hunger to make products grow.
- Opportunity to work with US headquartered company
- Opportunity to own and manage your product end-to-end
Be the first marketeer for a SAAS product company, in the Martech space
Build the marketing function and team from scratch
- Have the opportunity to lead the product marketing of a Deep Tech company
- Work directly with the Founders
New Product Development head for 2\3 wheeler category for radial tyres
- Only candidates with 2\3 wheeler Radial Tyre product development exp apply
- Only candidates with 15+ years of experience should apply
- Opportunity to work with a large organization
- Work closely with senior stakeholders & Leadership team
- *Opportunity to work with a large organization
- *Work closely with senior stakeholders & Leadership team
As a Sr Product Manager of a B2B SaaS company, you will primarily be responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet-based consumer products and services.
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of high growth organisation
- Opportunity to own and manage your product end-to-end
Excellent opportunity to work in a Lead Product Management role with a growing health start up.
- Excellent opportunity work in a pivotal role with a growing organisation
- Work directly with the senior leadership
- Lead the product development initiatives for a new launch category of business - Furniture
- Envision the end to end new product development and come out with an entire catalogue for the furniture product line
- An opportunity to work with a rapidly growing Consumer Durable Firm
- Lead the product development efforts for a new category launch- Furniture
Product Designer ( with 13 to 18 years of experience in Mechanical Product Design) with an ability to create aesthetic, functional, robust and safe products for industrial and warehouse automation requirements
- An opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Chief Manager with end to end responsibility
Lead a team of outbound AEs for the assigned patch and co-own the P&L for the same
Work directly with the top brass of management for company initiatives
- Be a part of one of highest growth SAAS product company
- Well paved career road-map
Hire, train and lead a team of SDRs, for outbound outreach globally
Work towards creating a healthy pipeline for the account executive team
- Hire and lead a team of highly driven SDRr
- Opportunity to work with a great product company
On-board and recruit new partners (SI / ISV / resellers) and also work with consulting firms in APAC region for driving business
Define joint solutions, value propositions and business models with individual partners that results in a positive return on investment for both sides.
- Be a part of a world class team
- Manage partnerships and alliances for an industry leader
Develop the global plan for the alliance partner in collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation with a focus on key offerings and country-level execution.
Manage and collaborate with GSI partners to define and execute joint sales and GTM programs.
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing SAAS company globally
- Be responsible for the GSI alliances ecosystem