Support product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
- Ensure a sustainable portfolio ranging with profitable growth plan
- Execute product strategy and define roadmap, develop categories & product range
Responsible for driving innovative ideas, managing strategic marketing plans for each product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives, manage multiple projects, and work under tight timeframes.
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and a chance to conceptualize & implement
To provide defined support with the research, preparation and implementation of relevant promotional campaigns for designated products, in order to ensure growing development of those products' market share within their markets, and achievement of company sales targets.
- Opportunity to work with a Leading Pharmaceutical MNC
- End to End Responsibility with High Visibility Role
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading medical devices company as a Product Manager
- Exvellent Opportunity to work with a leading Medical Devices Company
- Work in a pivotal role of Product Management
On the basis of deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that lead to growth in market share, improve customer experience and product penetration; 4P's/4C's
- An opportunity to work with a global leader in medical equipment
- An opportunity to work with an organization which provides various career paths
- Support in development of loyalty programs by liaising with E-Commerce team, cross functional team on data requirement & customer segmentation, Product propositions, Partnership & commercials, User journeys and Strategy
- Starting our own E-commerce and responsible for all E-Commerce operation on different platforms
- Great exposure to E-Commerce and Product Management
- Ownership and ability to grow in a leading pharma company
Be responsible to handle complete project management looking at implementing product strategy in India and align it with short term and long term plan of the company.
- Opportunity to head overall product management pan India
- Opportunity to work with a leading company in the chemical manufacturing space.
Responsible of Marketing of the brand end to end accross different platforms focusing on Hospitals and diagnostic chains
- Opportunity to grow in a leading Pharma company
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own vision, strategy, roadmaps and impact against the goal of building India's largest subscription based audio OTT platform
- An opportunity to be a part of growth intensive OTT platform
- An opportunity to work closely with some of the best leaders in the industry
- Demonstrate a strong strategic vision for the brand (s) within the portfolio through product life cycle management
- Participates in market research, development of business plans, product strategies, tactical plans and right implementation for their product or portfolio of products
- Opportunity to work in a leading Multinational pharmaceutical company
- Amazing growth opportunities and company culture
Remote Working Role for our client in Financial Tech Space
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for owning and driving the development of the platform. This would include understanding Product Vision, Market Research, Identification of opportunities, prioritising of activities, defining road map and the GTM Strategy, Technical planning, Running sprints and collaborating with all Stakeholders.
- High growth potential, lead role, remote working
- Exposure to stock market
Drive the product road map to define new features and functionality designed to acquire, engage and retain users/subscribers; Deliver initiatives that drive business performance and user satisfaction.
Manage the execution of the entire product life cycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and road map into specific components that you delegate or own yourself
- Ability to have a fast track career growth
- To work with senior stakeholders
- Be a part of the best names in the virtual events space
- This is a remote role
- 4-8 years' experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role
- This is a global role
- Lead and guide the success of the products by working with cross-functional teams.
- Execute product roadmap strategy by leading, motivating and mentoring the Product team
- Opportunity to lead the success of the products by cross collaborating
- Leadership role to execute product roadmaps
Job is part of the Digital Process Industries team, where the role will be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of Software components in project based on software design.
- Global MNC
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
Lead the technical design, build, deployment and run of the Forecast Engine Utility (FEU). FEU uses machine learning to produce one volume forecast for CD and SC demand with the target of 80% of volume being no touch.
This role is the Product Manager for FEU who will partner with the planning teams globally, product teams that utilise FEU forecasts and market teams who deploy FEU to deliver the vision of one no touch forecast.
- Join a business empowering people with data & technology
- Be part of and exciting and evolving Data & Analytics journey
Our client is looking for a stellar product marketing professional to lead the marketing efforts for the company's product in the global market.
- Opportunity to work with the fastest growing startup in SaaS
- Opportunity to leader product marketing charter
Excellent opportunity to work in a Lead Product Management role with a growing health start up.
- Excellent opportunity work in a pivotal role with a growing organisation
- Work directly with the senior leadership
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Experience in B2B/B2C tech product ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience creating digital-first content for a product brand
- Might be a remote role for the right candidate
- Must have 10-15 years of tech sales experience and 5+ years of team management experience
This role is based out of NCR
- Opportunity to lead a team of sales managers across the country
- Be a part of the senior leadership team