The role includes working on internal and external strategy consulting projects across the Middle East and South East Asian region.
- Global exposure to rapidly growing industries
- Fast track to leadership positions
The role is a senior position to lead and manage projects for the organisation in the domain of HVAC and MEP projects. To lead and direct projects and engineering functions in order to ensure that all projects and engineering work is carried out according to prescribed quality, cost limits and technical support to large capital initiatives
- Senior Role in Project Management
- Global organisation with robust culture and values
- Excellent opportunity to work with the Group CEO for a fast growing business
- Work directly with the external stakeholders and drive strategic agendas
- Leading medical devices giant
- Opportunity to work with the Global CEO
Our client is looking to hire a architecture project lead for their offline stores projects team across India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Middle East
- Opportunity to work with a leading luxury retail brand in India
- Opportunity to lead a project vertical for the brand
- Lead and build the new product development team
- Drive the team to deliver high quality products within estimated time frame
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Senior level role with high visibility and accountability
An opportunity to lead large scale global advanced engineering projects
A leadership opportunity to work with a world leader in engineering
- An opportunity to lead large scale global advanced engineering projects
- A leadership opportunity to work with a world leader in engineering
The job will focus on working closely with COOs of different business units to ensure that the business runs smoothly. It will also involve working with different aspects of the business - finance, HR, Sustainability etc. and ensure that the projects in these divisions are tracked and completed efficiently.
- Opportunity to closely work with the COOs office and drive business operations
- Opportunity to work with different enabling functions of business
- An opportunity to lead a large project with a Global FMCG firm which would require the leader to head a Cross Functional Team with the intention of ensuring that the Capital Investment Project is completed within the stipulated time within approved budget/time-lines as well as meeting the quality standards set by the stakeholders
- An opportunity to Head Projects for a Global FMCG company
- An opportunity to be part of the core leadership team
The HRMS Program Manager is responsible for the project management and delivery of the HR work streams resulting from the HR review that has been conducted recently.
They will be responsible for creating, managing and executing various projects to standardise and strengthen HR practice across the organisation, as well as setting new processes for the management of consultants involved in commercial contracting.
- Fast track growth & PnL ownership
- Handling multiple clients
To lead the project operations for a high rise and high residential project.
- Work in Luxury Real Estate projects
- Lead the Project Operations for a High-rise high end project
The role is to lead the function and be a part of the projects team to manage QS, Contracts for all ongoing and upcoming projects
- Leading the function under the Projects Head
- Opportunity to work with the leadership team on various projects
Carbon project developer
Coordinating with the vendors, finances, etc
- Get an opportunity to work with Global stakeholders on day-to-day basis
- Get an opportunity to work on High Value Transaction
To head all regional projects with support from independent Project managers. Backed by strong research and analytics, our experts offer a comprehensive range of real estate services across advisory, valuation and consulting, transactions (residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, land & capitals),
- To work with an established MNC
- To head multiple project in the Northern Region.
As a PM, you will be responsible for leading platform development , overseeing the product life cycle from ideation to release, collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support, to ensure it meets customer needs, drives revenue growth, and delivers a seamless user experience.
- End to End Ownership of Product
- Opportunity to scale
This role will be a part of the Digital & Technology practice of the organisation and it will play a key role in scaling up Salesforce vertical for them
Work closely with business and project managers to design and code the newsletters as per requirement.
Partner with their web development and design teams to update the web landing pages and internal tools to make them more efficient.
- Get to work with a leading FMCG company
- Career progression in a technology center
Our Client is looking for PMs & APMs to become a part of their Product Team
The job requires the candidate to handle a green field project and perform the design, implementation, and start-up phases of the projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialisation.
The candidate is required to handle project management, budgeting, manpower planning, project time-line, team training, TPM and safety and environmental protocols.
- A chance to work with a global FMCG firm with a competitive market pay.
- Get a chance to work with industry leaders
- To work cross-functionally across the organization to formulate and operationalise overall strategy.
- To leverage analytic, strategic thinking, and project management skills to help teams prioritise and drive key firm initiatives forward.
- Opportunity to be a part of a South Asia's Largest Music Streaming Organization
- An exciting role that allows you to formulate & operationalize overall strategy