The role is responsible for the overall execution of the HR strategy and consolidation of HR processes to prepare for growth.
An important initiative will be to benchmark HR processes within the industry and create a robust and competitive HR advantage within the F&B industry
- Opportunity tocreate a robust and competitive HR advantage within F&B industry
- Execute strategic imperative and provide inputs to HR strategy
Role of Principal in the Career (Talent) Consulting business and leading a key growth practice - HR Transformation for India and neighbouring countries. The role will be a part of the core team of the Career Consulting business.
- The position offers good career advancement opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
As a member of the team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, and support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state.
- Opportunity to be a part of a world class and employee friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex projects
- You will be responsible to drive end-to-end Human Resources agenda for India from hiring to compensation and benefits, learning & development to talent management
- You will work very closely with the senior stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth
- Opportunity to work for a large manufacturing organisation
- Opportunity to Lead HR end to end and create massive impact
The role will oversee the end-to-end talent strategy of the organization, working directly with the leadership team.
- Work as a part of the leadership team to carve out the talent strategy
- Work in a high impact role affecting the entire population of the org
Drive end-to-end Human Resources agenda for India working very closely with the senior stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth
- Opportunity to drive HR for a fast growing organisation
- Work with senior level business stakeholders with high visibility
- Work with one of the fastest growing conglomerates in India in a leadership role
- Opportunity to head entire HR Practice working closely with the leadership and have strategic impact
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC in Manufacturing
- Head the entire HR practice for the organization as it expands globally
Hiring a Head of Sales & Corporate HR with Experience in HRBP, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition(End2End), Exp in Sales & Corporate HR, Payroll, Performance, Wage Structure, Exp in HRMS(Success Factor), Statutory Compliance, Employee Grievance, Experience in HRMS implementation & international setup will be added advantage
- Opportunity to work with a leading Indian Pharma Company with Global Presence
- Head the Sales & Corporate function for India
Opportunity to lead the HR function for a fast growing, profitable start up
Opportunity to work directly with the leadership and the board
- Opportunity to lead the HR function for a fast growing, profitable start up
- Opportunity to work directly with the leadership and the board
Michael Page has been mandated to hire a Head of HR with 12 - 15 years in expertise in Culture building, Learning&Development, Employee Engagement, Improve Productivity, Strategic HR, Talent Management, Performance Management etc.
- Opportunity to work with a leading NBFC Firm
- Head the HR Function for India
As a Head HR, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of recruitment, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, and training and leadership development.
- Opportunity to be part of one of India's fast growing organizations
- Work with senior level business stakeholders with high visibility
The incumbent will be an experienced HR leader who is self-motivated and can
seamlessly drive the conceptualization & implementation of organization-wide HR
Strategy, thereby leading to a solid Organization Design and its robust implementation
and monitoring. The incumbent should have the
ability to be resilient and drive sustained performance through a collaborative
leadership style with strategic influencing.
- Opportunity to lead HR for a fast growing business
- Opportunity to manage a multi-geography organisation & multi-level stakeholders
As an HR Lead your role will span across organization and capability building, induction & onboarding, learning and development, talent acquisition and employer branding.
The role will compliment the company's existing business across restaurants, commissaries and dark stores, modern trade operations and most importantly, its D2C and digital-first business teams.
- Opportunity to be a founding team member at a well backed startup
- Opportunity to lead and shape the HR function for a Foods business
One of the leading Indian MNC aims to setup a world-class skilling institute as a contribution to nation building effort. They would like to hire a Head HR to setup & lead the HR function from stratch.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Indian MNC
- Head the HR Function
Head the entire gamut of HR in the organisation
Monitor the end-to-end life cycle of the employees and introduce HR best practices
- Opportunity to lead the HR team from front and scale up the organization
- Growth Opportunity
- Lead the People's team and all strategic and transformational HR Initiatives to further streamline and enhance the employee journey with us
- Have an opportunity to make a difference in every aspect of the employee life-cycle and take care of all HR initiatives - Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management & Retention, Organizational Development and Learning & Development.
- proactive hustlers with an entrepreneurial mindset wanting to build a business f
- disrupt how brands sell internationally
Our client is looking for a dynamic sales professional whose got experience selling to corporate. The candidate would be responsible for driving continuous sales, bringing in new logos, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast paced HRTech company
- Industry leading compensation
- Set up and scale the team for the South India market
- On board the new clients ( net new acquisition) and scale the sales for the South India geography
- Set up and scale the team for the assigned geography
- This is a team management role
This is a Head Learning & Development role based in Mumbai. Opportunity to manage a large team while directly reporting to the HR Director, India.
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Work with India's top integrated facility management service provider
Reports to: VP HR
Location: Mumbai (Lower Parel)
This role will be responsible for HR Operations, HRMS (Darwinbox) implementation,
Payroll, Increments & Compensation and Benefits
- Opportunity to join a fast growing business
- Opportunity to lead and shape the HR Operations function