- Achieve and exceed sales targets and forecasts
- Establish, develop and foster relationships with all key customers within the territory to ensure that the company's product are the preferred one.
- Opportunity to work for a leading medical technology company
- Potential Regional career pathways
The job entails managing end to end business operations for the city region- demand and supply
The business has involvement of extensive operations
- One of the fastest growing companies in the new age F&B space
- Exposure to complex operations and complete business management
Come join one of the biggest data centre and managed services company who is looking to onboard a C-Suite Networking professional.
- Opportunity to lead 2 business units
- Opportunity to work with the top management
Work with a global leader in health care industry as Field Service Engineer helping customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life.
- Work with a market leader in healthcare industry
- Excellent opportunity to grow in a fast paced environment
This is an Area Sales Manager role in a leading FMCG (Alcobev/Tobacco) industry player. The incumbent is expected to lead the Hyderabad region to drive sales and brand presence in the assigned territory, with the end objective of growing top line for the brand.
- An opportunity to work with a globally renowned FMCG (alcobev/tobacco) compan
- An avenue for further growth opportunities within the organization
Direct overall technology operations for the corporate, manufacturing sites, warehouses and R&D labs inclusive of defining strategies related to audit, compliance, vulnerabilities, access control, and security.
- Head IT for an 800 Cr fast growing indian pharmaceutical company
- Looking for a hands on IT leader to implement the entire IT setup from scratch
The Director - Security Governance is responsible for the establishment, operationalization and continuous improvement of global Security Governance strategy, capabilities, and services operating out of India. The Director leads and manages the Information Security Business Management, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), and IT Disaster Recovery (DR) functions
- Head the Security Governance for a global MNC
- Looking for candidates leading large scale Information Security programs
The Director - Security Architecture is responsible for the establishment, operationalization and continuous improvement of global Security Architecture strategy, capabilities, and services.The Director leads and manages the Security Architecture function for technology domains (Hosting, Network, Client & Modern Workplace, Applications) and business divisions under Information Services.
- Lead the Security Arcitecture for a global MNC
- Looking for experience in architecting and designing secure IT systems
As the technology leader you will be well experienced in building high performing technology team, driving major cultural and operating model transformation, working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to deliver the technology roadmap in partnership with the business.
Passion for our customers is key as we'll look to you and your team to adopt an outside-in perspective to truly understand what our customers are looking for
- 18+ years of exp in designing, building and running scalable enterprise solution
- Experience in managing large teams of 700+ is mandatory
You will work very closely with business leaders to drive the TA agenda across the organisation.
You will drive the hiring strategy for the organisation to attract high calibre talent and help them become an employer of choice for prospective candidates.
You will lead the end-to-end talent acquisition function with the support of a team.
- Opportunity to work with a leading global IT/ITeS player with the leadership
- A challenging role and experience to ramp up an organisation
Manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization
- Global exposure with several international stakeholders
As a global technology leader you will be responsible for owning and driving the growth of the entire clinical, EHR and revenue cycle systems right from understanding the business needs to standardizing, delivering and supporting the entire portfolio of 1500 products and applications.
- Looking for technology leaders with 18+ years of global experience with US MNCs
- Experience in healthcare industry - Clinical systems and EHR/EMR is mandatory
It is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing set up of leading MNC firm as HRBP and drive HR across site managing high calibre talent.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a large MNC
- Be a part of the leadership team
You will be responsible for the strategy to create and manage the digital core for the organization and also oversee all technological endeavours in enterprise systems - most importantly the strategic roadmap and technical guidance.
- Succession Planning for the CIO of a 3 billion USD global manufacturing MNC
- Looking for candidates with leadership experience in corporate IT roles
Transform and drive modern digital workplace experience for 100000+ global users.
Own the asset management, software packaging and software distribution services, including automation and modernization of the service
- Digitize and transform the global technology support including asset management
- Looking for candidates who transformed end user experience during the pandemic
- Function like a co-founder showcasing the passion and drive needed to build products impacting millions of lives
- Demonstrate engineering excellence in leading teams to achieve the cutting edge in AgriTech.
- Work on cutting edge technology in the ArgiTech space
- Build and own new products impacting millions of lives
Come join a global brand and be part of their growth story as a VP Customer support & Operations.
- Opportunity to work with a unicorn
- Opportunity to lead a big team
It is an excellent opportunity to join the fast growing set up of leading technology MNC in a leadership role and help them attract the best in class talent across niche functions and levels.
- Excellent opportunity to work with fast growing set up of Large MNC
- Leadership role to build and drive talent agenda fostering growth
Looking for Head HR to drive initiatives to increase employee engagement
Focus on driving organisation culture and work with fast growing set up
- Leadership role with a reputed organization
- Excellent opportunity to work with fast growing organisation
We are looking for a person who can lead and develop a multidisciplinary team of Site Reliability Engineers responsible for ensuring product success through strategic use of technologies such as Linux, private/public cloud, monitoring, storage, load balancing, and CI/CD
- Overall 15+ years of experience with at least 4+ years of leading technical team
- Should have managed Dev and/or IT Ops / SRE teams