- Support in development of loyalty programs by liaising with E-Commerce team, cross functional team on data requirement & customer segmentation, Product propositions, Partnership & commercials, User journeys and Strategy
- Starting our own E-commerce and responsible for all E-Commerce operation on different platforms
- Great exposure to E-Commerce and Product Management
- Ownership and ability to grow in a leading pharma company
This is an e-commerce head role - will be forming the team of Digital and E-commerce sales for the organisation.
- 1. To work in an international company with a rapidly growing set up in India
- 2. Be at the front of developing the online strategy for the Indian market
To lead the digital marketing efforts for an upcoming ecommerce platform; plan, strategize and deliver towards the organisation's goals.
- Meritocratic environment for ample learning and growth opportunities.
- Well funded startup looking for a dynamic leader.
Looking to hire a highly driven engineering leader with at-least 10 years of industry experience. Should have ideally worked on multiple tech stacks and have experience managing, building engineering teams.
- Multinational brand
- Leadership role
This is Ecommerce manager role in a leading FMCG organisation. The incumbent is responsible for managing business across the online marketplace platforms to drive incremental growth in sales and revenue for the brand.
- An opportunity to work with a renowned FMCG organization
- An avenue to work with a leading brand and contribute to its growth story
- E commerce Head is responsible for the strategic vision of the channel with clear long term and short term growth plans being executed to give differential results
- Business Head of North & West Operations in achieving the annual goals and achieve both topline and bottomline
- Leading All E-commerce efforts for a leading FMCG MNC
- Part of the senior leadership team - driving significant business size
Looking for a Backend Engineering chapter lead with strong experience and knowledge in real-time APIs and data streaming systems with Java, Kotlin, Node-Js and Kafka. The candidate must have a minimum 10 yrs of experience and should showcase strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Global MNC setup
- Leadership role
As an M&A head you will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and executing strategic acquisitions/investments which will also involve driving post merger integration.
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing Internet/E-commerce company
- Opportunity to lead M&A and manage a team
- As a hunter, acquire new logos in the US by selling the organisations digital commerce service offerings
- This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CEO and Founder to grow the services business in US
- Opportunity to drive the sales in US market for digital commerce services
- Work directly with the Founder to expand the services business in USA
As a key architect for the team, you will design and develop user facing systems that are scalable, reliable and available. You will guide and mentor the team in building a strong tech foundation and instil a great engineering culture in the organisation.
- A clear career growth path in a fast-growing organizationand industry
- Ownership of building intelligent retail systems and scaling them
A leading EdTech start up is looking for a dynamic leader to manage the early learning category for them.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast paced EdTech startup.
- A position with a lot of responsibility, where you face new challenges daily.
Be responsible for forging partnerships with the 500 largest IT companies in India with the focus of driving placements of company's enrolled students.
Hire, build , train and lead an enterprise sales team to drive revenue numbers
- Must have very strong connects in CHROs fratternity across large enterprises
- Set up the enterprise business for a gwoth stage EdTech company
Create the best Public Speaking programme for kids that is effective, new-age, engaging and outcomes driven.
This is a key leadership role at and an opportunity to build a global Public Speaking company for kids to shape the future of next generation of confident speakers. This is a high accountability and high impact role, working directly with the founders.
- Opportunity to be a part of a leadership team and report into the Founder.
- Opporunty to work in a fast paced, high growth Ed Tech Firm
- Developing and launching a distribution network for digital content in digital and physical retail stores and B2B channels across the market.
- Develops and executes the overall strategy for distribution of digital content.
- To be a part of the launch team in India
- Build a unique payments category for digital companies
To build and facilitate the growth of enterprise (merchant) accounts in India.
Note: This is an Individual contribution role.
- Opportunity to work with a UK based payments company
- To work in a competitve, healthy and meritocratic work culture
- The person would be the first recruit for the Inside Sales function for the organisation, and would need to build the playbook and team for the engine
- The Inside sales leader would directly work with the Co Founders to strategise the GTM across different charters
- Set up the inside sales engine from scratch focussing on US / EMEA geography
- Must have atleast 10 years of relevant experience
- The candidate would be responsible for forging strategic alliances and partnerships across different industry lines, with the goal of revenue generation
- The candidate would work closely with the CXOs and signing authorities of telcos, OTTs, technology platforms, media houses, and OEMs to form strategic and exclusive partnerships
- Candidate must be dextrous in forging strategic partnerships with revenue goals
- Must have strong CXO connects across Telcos, OEMs, OTTs, etc
This would be a Sales Head role reporting directly into the founder and would be responsible for managing overall sales, operations and business P&L.
Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Opportunity to work in one of a leading consumer tech start-up
- Opportunity to work in a leadership and business role
Ability to convert a complex data set into an actionable recommendation.
Ability to gather market insights for the BFSI vertical including competition analysis, secondary research and business intelligence.
- Fast paced organization
- National brand in the media space
Re-imagine and design programs that implement retail strategy effectively to grow the market share of Franchisee
- Work directly with the leadership
- Opportunity to lead a PAN India role