The Talent Acquisition Head for Technology will play a pivotal role in the sustenance and growth of the business by adopting the right recruitment strategies and identifying & onboarding the right talent.
- Opportunity to be part of one of India's fast growing organizations
- Drive tech hiring for the organisation
A creative leader who is responsible for defining the visual communication language for the organisation's marketing and clinical content team.
- Opportunity to lead creative team for fast growing edtech
- Competitive salary and other Employee Benefits
Building a 'Clinical Core Operational Hub' that would cater to global clinical operations involving, and not limited to -- Expansion to EHR
- Exploring on Value Based Care, Medical Documentation etc.
- End-End Clinical Applications workflow at every Ministries
- Interoperability Offerings from HL7 standards to FHIR technology
- Engineering mindset leveraging process and technology in accelerate digital transformation
- Opportunity to build and lead largest clinical platform globally
- Looking for strong engineering leaders with global experience in healthcare
- Own and scale the technology landscape for the business
- Lead the engineering team to create cutting edge competitive advantage
- Drive innovations and establish technological vision, growth, and strategies
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure
As a VP technology, reporting into the Country Head you will be leading and building a Product development team and will be responsible for several business operation functions such as Governance, Asset Management, Client Engineering & Operations, DevOps, IS Marketing & Communications, Project Management as well as lead the strategic initiatives around the deployment and adoption of the digital transformation.
- Looking for candidates with exp in healthcare intelligence and analytics
- 20+ years of leadership experience is product companies is preferred
- Lead, drive and steer People and Culture initiatives to propel the Organization towards its Vision to be an Employer of Choice
- Thrive on creativity in a fast-moving environment and work directly with the senior leadership
- Directly work with the leadership team
- Drive strategy and decision making for HR
- As a Product Manager, you will be working on overall development for one of the key product charters, from conceptualisation to implementation
- Own the entire Order fulfilment experience including OMS flow and products involved in it
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in an industry leading home interior brand
- Work closely with some of the best leaders in the industry
- As a Technical Manager, you will be responsible for leading one of the key product charters, owning the entire development road map and ensure its scalability and efficiency
- Maintain the production systems, all the way from planning production deployment to post deployment support
- Build the future of banking and financial services
- Chance to play a pivotal role in engineering leadership team
Chance to work in Asia's leading online tech-education firms and be a part of their Leadership team.
- Our Client is Asia's leading tech-education firm valued at over $600 Million.
- Be a part of their Leadership team.
- Create a frontend where experimentation is very easy to do and drive the product around experiments.
- Opportunity to build financial services and products for the next billion
- Huge Impact role
- Ensure high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Evaluate the technical needs and select appropriate software, hardware, scalability and security requirements and suggest integration methods.
- Opportunity to be part of the core engineering team
- Leadership opportunity with high accountability
She / he would lead the Global Strategic Alliances and Partnerships business
She / he would be a part of of the Executive Leadership Committee
- The person would lead the global strategic alliances and partnership business
- He / She would be a part of the leadership board
Minimum of 9-13 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures.
- To work for the second largest oil refinery of the country
- Lead GRC for the company
As a Chief Product Officer assure the successful execution of the company's product mission. Work closely with engineering, analytics, sales and marketing, design teams to understand market needs and turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/solutions
- Drive a new product initiative in the fastest growing domain in fintech space
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse work space
Lead the customer success and account management function
Responsible for growing the existing book value
- Lead the customer success and account management function
- Report to Founders
- Be responsible for the top end of the funnel marketing activities
- Co-own the marketing budget and target, and report to the head of marketing
- Lead the growth marketing function and report to the head of marketing
- Responsible for top of the funnel marketing initiatives
Managing the strategy for and execution of driver lifecycle events from sourcing to offboarding and building and managing a team to conduct build processes for and manage driver lifecycle and performance
- Opportunity to work in one of the world fastest growing and well funded start up
- Opportunity to manage a team and drive growth
1. Deployment from the ground up as well as upgradation tasks.
2. Collaborate with multiple teams to improve our build and deployment processes, as well as our service offering.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to improve our build and deployment processes.
- Over 6,000 clients worldwide.
Technical and Professional Requirements:* Primary skills:Data Management - DB->Oracle DBA,Database->Oracle Apps DBA,Linux,Oracle eBS Technical
Database->Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle eBS Technical
Data Management - DB->Oracle DBA
- Competetive salary
- Lead the B2B performance marketing campaigns for the organisation.
- Work on strategy and execution for company's acquisition channel across all the major platforms and aggressively grow the outbound lead generation pipeline.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Founder
- Opportunity to head the performance marketing function