6months contract in IT/Management Consultancy
End to end IT lifecycle with Strategy, structure, management and operations
- 6months contract in IT/Management Consultancy
- End to end IT lifecycle with Strategy, structure, management and operations
Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare ProjectNational Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager on one year Contract
- Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare Project
- National Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager -One year Contract
- Completely ownership of the Product engineering
- Leading and managing the delivery of Products
- Senior leadership role in product engineering with high accountability
- Opportunity to be part of a B2B SaaS product with high growth potential
- Owns the product road map and building the platform that meets strategic goals of the organisation
- Head the end-to-end product life-cycle and management process for generating transactions and businesses with adopting digital technologies
- Own the product line from development to production and lifecycle management
- Generate ideas and instil creativity with technology being the enabler
Manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization
- Global exposure with several international stakeholders
The role is that of a VP Delivery. The incumbent will be leading the Delivery Function, managing P&L, gross margins, customer satisfaction, etc. Looking for Practice Leads who have led a 25 million+ portfolio and have experience in working for complex setups in multiple geographies across multiple domains of businessLocation: Gurgaon
- Responsible for contributing to overall strategy for the delivery function
- Responsible for profitability, oversight, direction and delivery of projects
As a Customer Advocacy Leader, you are responsible for maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio of customers.
- maintaining customer relationships,driving adoption, leading to expansions
- guide and mentor to the sales, pre-sales, and delivery teams
- Managing the Services Engineering team and providing technical leadership and accountability of all technical decisions taken by the team
- Grow, educate, hire, and retain a high-performing team with high delivery rhythm
- Opportunity to be part of India's no. 1 Online store firm
- Senior role with high accountability and ownership
As a Senior Product Manager at a growing start-up based out of Bangalore, you will be responsible for developing product vision, strategy, and business plan for the organisation.
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing B2B SaaS organization
- Be a part of a high-performing team
- Be a leader and contribute by streamlining processes and bringing excellence so as to build next gen products and to achieve business vision
- Build high-performing teams with a passion to build high quality software; Mentor, coach and motivate engineers on becoming better software professionals
- Work with a strong leadership team to design & build cutting edge SaaS products
- Be part of great culture with industry best compensation & perks
- The role holder will be responsible for guiding the team on Java Spring Boot technical aspects and defining processes for the web application CoE including front-end development reviews.
- The role holder will be responsible for mentoring teams, conducting performance reviews and providing feedback across more than one business unit.
- 10+ years of experience developing web applications including front-end
- CoE experience or experience in defining and structuring processes
Senior Manager- Sitecore CMS position with one of the leading Indian MNC Conglomerate. Looking for someone with hands on experience in developing web applications with Sitecore.
- Opportunity to be a part of the legacy team
- High Growth potential
Senior Manager- Data Engineer position with one of the leading Indian MNC Conglomerate. Looking for someone with prior track record in analytical, functional and development skills.
- Opportunity to be a part of the legacy team
- High Growth potential
- Work closely with senior leaders, a team of highly talented software engineers and Product Managers throughout the Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that product moves at a fast clip
- A seasoned Senior Engineering leader to build suite of cutting-edge SaaS products
- Be part of a dynamic team building innovative financial products & solutions
- Build global digital bank of the future
- Lead delivery, architecture review and quality systems and support teams globally across geographies and industry verticals.
- Establish and foster relationships with clients and internal stakeholders along with providing thought leadership and strategic guidance and oversee all Delivery Centers.
- Senior leadership role with high accountability and visibility
- Opportunity to handle and influence a large geographically distributed team
1. The position will manage information technology strategies and services for the following four Center of Excellence (CoEs)
2. lncludes designing and implementing of customer projects and providing in-life support
- To work with one of India's leading digital transformation enterprise
- Lead technology services for our customers globally and report to CCO
- Significant strategic and tactical leadership role with a track record of delivering world-class software in various settings
- Highly technical role for a metrics-driven individual with refined interpersonal skills as well as deep commercial acumen.
- Opportunity to be part of a well established listed firm in a senior role
- Leadership opportunity with high accountability
A highly visible strategic leadership role within the IT Infrastructure & Operations (Core Technology Services) organization. The primary scope of the role will be strategic leadership and execution of Data Center, Networking, Access & Identity Management, and Storage/Backup programs that support a global cloud transformation strategy.
- Senior leadership role
- Global role
- Define product roadmap and delivery upon it
- Designing and developing enterprise class highly scalable mission critical applications
- Recruiting & managing a team of developers and managers, to deliver on product roadmap
- Use cutting edge concepts & innovation in an agile environment with global scale
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse work space
General Manager- IT position with one of the largest Telecom companies. Looking for a seasoned leader with prior track record of managing multiple Programmes at the same time with focus on quality, cost and delivery.
- Leadership Position
- Global MNC