- The candidate will be responsible for heading the Finance and Accounts function
Annual closure of books of accounts
- Opportunity to work with a growing organization in a leadership role
- Opportunity to work directly with the promoter and CEO
Reporting into the plant finance head, you will responsible for the overall plant finance leading a team of 2-3 members.
- Opportunity to be part of a large MNC
- Opportunity to work closely with business in a high visibility role
Reporting into the business finance head, you will be leading the business finance for one of the verticals for the organisation.
- Opportunity to be part of a well funded startup
- Opportunity to be part of a new age fast growing organisation
Reporting into the Founder, you will be responsible for the entire corporate finance function for the organisation
- Oportunity to lead Corporate Finance for a well funded, growing organisation
- Opportunity to work closely with the Founder of a renowned start up
As the Finance Manager, you would report to the CEO and look after the whole of Indian operations, right from accounting, tax to financial planning and strategy.
- Chartered Accountants with 8+ years of experience in a dynamic environment
- You should be hands on and up for ad hoc projects and assignments
Reporting into the founder, you will be responsible for finance & accounts,taxation,financial reporting and audit
- Opportunity to be part of a well funded new age Real Estate Firm
- Oppportunity to work directly with the founders
- Working for one of the fatest growing B2B Fintech Company
- Good Pay
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be taking care of the entire finance and accounts of a growing start-up
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Opportunity to work closely with industry leaders
An opportunity to hone and unleash your expertise as an integrator of the finance function and domain knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing business amidst a downturn
- An opportunity to be a part of a handpicked, pedigree team
Heading plant finance operations from an accounting, tax, costing and FP&A standpoint.
- Opportunity to work with a listed company
- Manage a team of 15 people at the plant
Leading the end to end finance operations of a newly set-up plant for a major Indian based manufacturing company.
- Leading end to end finance for a newly setup plant
- Great growth opportunities
General Manager-Business Finance (NBFC)
Team Lead Role
- Opportunity to work at a Senior/Team Lead position in a growing organisation
- Leading Compensation
- Preparation of standalone financial statements under USGAAP & IFRS along with proper disclosures for group entities in various geographies across the globe.
- Carry out the impact assessment analysis for transition from IFRS to USGAAP and summarize the accounting adjustments required across the group entities.
- It's an excellent opportunity to work with an established start up
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing organisation.
An excellent opportunity to create a huge industrial impact and be part of a young and vibrant organisation which has shown exponential growth in the past few years.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing SaaS start-up
- Work closely with the Business Head and create a meaningful impact
- CAs/ICWA with 8 to 12 years of work experience in manufacturing industry
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large Indian set up in international markets.
- Opportunity to lead Finance Team of an Indian Set up in international markets
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation
Reporting into the Vice President, you will be m managing the business finance for the cash & carry business for a distinguished new age company.
- Opportunity to be part of a well known scaled up start up
- Opportunity to manage business finance for a fast growing new age organization
An opportunity to be a part of B2B SaaS Startup - a space which is at the heart of all the growth in India and also to manage a scope large enough to be nomenclated as a successor to the current CFO
- Opportunity to be a successor to the current CFO
- Opportunity to be a part of India's fastest growing start up
Our client is a renowned well funded start up backed by marquee investors.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a well funded starup
The role is part of the strategy/asset management team for the real estate portfolio. It will involve working closely with & supporting CEO in reviewing, monitoring & valuing the India portfolio and all associated strategic initiatives.
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in asset management/investment space
- Opportunity to enable strategic decision making for a global company
The Job on offer is to head Finance and Accounts, supplychain and IT for one of the premium R&D centres revered by the organistion globally
- - To be a part of the industry thats booming amidst the global turndown
- - To be a P&L owner and be a part of the international leadership team