Reporting into the plant finance head, you will responsible for the overall plant finance leading a team of 2-3 members.
- Opportunity to be part of a large MNC
- Opportunity to work closely with business in a high visibility role
Reporting into the Business Finance head, you will managing the business finance, planning and supply chain finance for the organisation
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing manufacturing organisation
- Opportunity to work with well known industry leaders
Reporting into the business finance head, you will be leading the business finance for one of the verticals for the organisation.
- Opportunity to be part of a well funded startup
- Opportunity to be part of a new age fast growing organisation
Reporting into the Founder, you will be responsible for the entire corporate finance function for the organisation
- Oportunity to lead Corporate Finance for a well funded, growing organisation
- Opportunity to work closely with the Founder of a renowned start up
As the Finance Manager, you would report to the CEO and look after the whole of Indian operations, right from accounting, tax to financial planning and strategy.
- Chartered Accountants with 8+ years of experience in a dynamic environment
- You should be hands on and up for ad hoc projects and assignments
Reporting into the founder, you will be responsible for finance & accounts,taxation,financial reporting and audit
- Opportunity to be part of a well funded new age Real Estate Firm
- Oppportunity to work directly with the founders
An excellent opportunity to be a part of one of the best brands in the industry and be instrumental in setting up the launch team for a new geography.
- Opportunity to be part of industry leader backed by marquee investors
- Opporutnity to work with the founding team of South India business
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be taking care of the entire finance and accounts of a growing start-up
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Opportunity to work closely with industry leaders
Heading plant finance operations from an accounting, tax, costing and FP&A standpoint.
- Opportunity to work with a listed company
- Manage a team of 15 people at the plant
Leading the end to end finance operations of a newly set-up plant for a major Indian based manufacturing company.
- Leading end to end finance for a newly setup plant
- Great growth opportunities
General Manager-Business Finance (NBFC)
Team Lead Role
- Opportunity to work at a Senior/Team Lead position in a growing organisation
- Leading Compensation
- CAs/ICWA with 8 to 12 years of work experience in manufacturing industry
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large Indian set up in international markets.
- Opportunity to lead Finance Team of an Indian Set up in international markets
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation
Reporting into the Vice President, you will be m managing the business finance for the cash & carry business for a distinguished new age company.
- Opportunity to be part of a well known scaled up start up
- Opportunity to manage business finance for a fast growing new age organization
Our client is a renowned well funded start up backed by marquee investors.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a well funded starup
The role is part of the strategy/asset management team for the real estate portfolio. It will involve working closely with & supporting CEO in reviewing, monitoring & valuing the India portfolio and all associated strategic initiatives.
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in asset management/investment space
- Opportunity to enable strategic decision making for a global company