- Be the face of the company to lead Pan India Sales for PVC Additive products
- Candidate should have min 8-15 years of Exp. in selling Polymer (PVC) Additives
- Strong techno-commercial back ground supported with an chemical and MBA degree
Overall responsibility for maintaining the manufacturing facility such that manufacturing targets are met within the specified time, quality and cost standards while adhering to all Quality, legal and regulatory norms.
- Lead the overall plant operations for a Leading Global Chemical Manufacturing
- Excellent growth trajectory & work closely with the Country Head
Candidates with only 15+ years of experience in auto/manufacturing industry should apply
Candidates with proficiency in Tamil/ Malayalam should apply (Mandatory)
- Leading the team and heading the plant
- Planning the whole expansion of the plant in next 5 years
- Key Account & Segment Manager (KAM) responsible for handling customers for Guj, MH, Goa and some parts of MP (Distributor Sales, GKA, RKA and Local key accounts) for segments such as Bakery, oil, fat category
- Sales Manager responsible for selling emulsifiers, preservatives etc to Food ind
- Lead a large region to be a part of the growth journey
A Mechanical Architect to lead the Design and Development of Mechanical systems for Semiconductor Manufacturing systems organisation
- Only Mech./Prod. Engg. with 12+ yrs. exp. in System Design & Development apply
- Only candidates with experience in Semiconductor industry apply.
Head of Operations for a site which produces industrial chemicals worth 500 cr+ and has 500 people.
- Only chemical engineers with atleast 3 years of Site head experience apply
- Only candidates comfortable with 100km one-way travel apply.
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and governance. To provide financial accounting and reporting activities, raise quality of business performance and optimise the liquidity position. You will be interacting actively with colleagues, customers, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
- Head Finance for a reputed MNC venturing into India market
- Work with global stakeholders managing all aspects of finance and strategy
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and testing software applications in a cloud native environment.
- The role holder will be responsible for writing quality code that meets the standards and delivers the desired functionality for the application
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in full stack development.
- Experience with Java, Angular and Cloud platform.
Opportunity to work with top-level stakeholders to formulate and drive the learning and development strategy for the organisation
- Opportunity to Head L&D for a leading advanced technology organisation
- Work with High level stakeholders to drive organisation wide L&D strategy
Opportunity to partner with highly skilled team and work on multiple projects involving senior leadership
- Opportunity to be part of India's largest conglomerates
- Numerous opportunities to learn and grow within the organisation
The position is part of India executive management team accountable for defining, executing, and administrating the product marketing strategy for the India region. The position leads a team of product managers, marketing, and application personals. Position works in direct and matrix structure with sales, operations, supply chain, finance as well as global resources.
- Become a part of the executive management directly influencing topline growth
- Lead a team of product managers and marketing experts
A Senior Quality Program Manager to create and enhance the Quality culture by establishing and deploying standards across the organisation
- Only full-time engineers with 15+ yrs. Exp. in Quality Management apply
- Only cand. from Semicon, Electronics/Auto/Aerospace/relevant industries apply
As the CFO of a listed entity, you will be responsible for maintaining cash flows, working with banks, investor relations, long range strategy, tax planning and M&A.
- Head all finance, accounts, commercial and corporate finance activities
- Work closely with top management and cross functional leaders
Opportunity to work with senior-level business stakeholders and drive the HR agenda for white-collar employees in a manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturing MNC
- Work with senior level business stakeholders with high visibility
The job will involve selling to machine manufacturing firms and technical sales for the company's products. It is an opportunity to develop the markets for a US based MNC and become the face of the company for its customers.
- Opportunity to work with a leading scientific machinery manufacturing MNC.
- Opportunity to develop expertise in technical sales and business development.
- Design & Deliver both short-term and long-term engagement programs with Architects and Designers with the objective of improving the client's mindshare with Customers
Strategically position Experience Centers with leading architects and designers as well as HNI customers
- Working in a top MNC within the Building Materials
- Working closely with Sr Leadership & top minds in the industry
- To be a part a part of a large MNC
- Opportunity to work closely with business in a high visibility role
- The plant controller will be responsibile for heading the entire plant unit
- Lead the plant finance for a billion dollar company
Role holder will be responsible for driving customer experience design, prioritisation and management of products tracks.
Role holder will lead technology implementations and modification activities for commercial organisation while working closely with Product Owners, Product Managers and Architect peers.
- MS Dynamics CRM Experience mandatory
- 3+ years into solution architecture, design and delivery of commercial solutions
The position will be responsible for product sales for India. The position will be directly involved in Product Development, Customer Development and will be a key player in driving the business forward. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual who likes working in a fast-paced team and who has experience in Business Development and sales of Specialty Chemicals. The position may also need to involve in intermediates business as necessary.
- Work with a Global MNC to grow the specialty chemical division in India
- 8+ Years of experience in selling Specialty chemicals to multiple industries
Head of Operations for a multi plant setup manufacturing capital goods equipment.
- Only candidates from Capital Goods, Heavy Equipment & Machine Mfg industry apply
- Only candidates with overall 25+ years of exp. in managing mfg. operations apply