Our client is looking to hire a General Manager - Valuation for their Valuation and Consulting line of business to deliver accurate, reliable, and consistently market-leading valuations.
- Opporutnity to work in a Global MNC
- Great work culture and opportunity for growth
Candidates with only 15+ years of experience in auto/manufacturing industry should apply
Candidates with proficiency in Tamil/ Malayalam should apply (Mandatory)
- Leading the team and heading the plant
- Planning the whole expansion of the plant in next 5 years
Lead the Operations (both Business Operations and Customer Experience) for a well known and well established fintech company
- Meritocratic Culture
- Leading Fintech
Hiring an experienced ecommerce leader to manage and grow the brand's online business across major ecommerce platforms
- Leadership role
- Be part of a growing D2C brand
General Manager-Business Finance (NBFC)
Team Lead Role
- Opportunity to work at a Senior/Team Lead position in a growing organisation
- Leading Compensation
- Lead the API R&D function
- Growing Indian MNC
- Leadership API R&D role
- Manage development of new projects to increase the cargo for ports in Dry Bulk, Liquid and Chemical segments within India and outside.
- Lead the identification opportunities for sale of land to strategic customers in relevant port zones.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Logistics company
- Pan India leadership role
Reporting to the director, the GM- consumer financing would be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Growth opportunity with Leading Fintech
- Challenging opportunity in BD and Key account Manager Role
-Setup the GBS unit for a leading Pharmaceutical MNC, be a centre point for coordinating with all verticals of the business
-Lead GBS for India, achieve service expectations for GBS
- Opportunity to work in leading pharmaceutical MNC
- Opportunity to setup the entire Shared services and lead the GBS
- Creates and Executes the Business Development approach and Sales Strategy with respect to Off Road Solutions for the manufacturing sector
- Identifying business development opportunities related to AI driven robotics solutions in the
- Managing and leading the overall Marketing and Sales of the segment
- Working neck to neck with the topmost leadership of the organization
Handle to Project Operations and Project Coordination for International Projects from Regional Office based out of Bangalore.
- Work with the fastest growing EPC player
- Chance to work on International Projects
- Responsible for strategically planning projects based on short and long term business plans and in line with overall Technology strategy
- Strive towards bringing best practices in the Technology function & setting new standards
- Drive continuous research on developing innovative products and solutions across Product Functions which enhance the organisations competitive edge
- An opportunity to be part of a Multi-Billion Global Chemical MNC
- A Leadership Opportunity which reports to the Head of Technology
The role is responsible for setting the organization's technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and assuring that the technological resources are aligned to the achievement of organizational strategic vision.
The incumbent is responsible for effectively managing the budget, quality and timelines of various technological initiatives of the organization.
- Leadership rple
- Exciting career opportunity
- The role is to ensure that all the projects are implemented efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in planning and executing the delivery
- Part of a growing Indian Healthcare Firm
- Niche role with a strong exposure
- Manage and lead day to day Pan India Lab operations
- Ensure quality control and quality assessment program are established
- Responsible for the overall operation and administration of the laboratory
- Work closely with commercial and technical leadership team
General Manager- IT position with one of the largest Telecom companies. Looking for a seasoned leader with prior track record of managing multiple Programmes at the same time with focus on quality, cost and delivery.
- Leadership Position
- Global MNC
- Responsible for development and delivery of products to meet customer and market needs
- Drive continuous research on developing innovative products and solutions across the Product Groups which enhance the Company's competitive edge while maintaining profitability and give maximum customer satisfaction
- An opportunity to be part of a multi-billion global MNC
- Leadership role which reports to Head R&D
The incumbent will be responsible for creating a seamless customer experience through various touchpoints from the product delivery, on-boarding and technical support. The incumbent would drive expansion revenue within existing customers through upsells/cross-sells focusing on customer engagement through a proactive consultative approach.
Reports to MD-India for the organisation
- An opportunity to work with a global market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to lead multiple functions including- Service, After Sales, IT
Work closely with MD on strategy & Business Development
Liase with multiple stakeholders for Business Development, strategy meetings, events, reviews
Driving organic & inorganic growth via partnerships
- Work with a leading medical devices organisation
- Work directly with the leadership, ownership and exponential growth
You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- An opportunity to join a young company at a leadership role
- An opportunity to create wealth by embarking an entrepreneurial journey