- The candidate will help to identify ways to achieve business results and take advantage of attractive business opportunities in new markets
- The candidate will oversee a team with responsibility of working capital management ,payroll and other operating activities
- An opportunity to work with Global MNC in Chemicals Industry
- An opportunity to step into a fast track growth environment
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will leading the finance function for one of their fastest growing business unit
- Opportunity to be part of a large business conglomerate
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a well known business house
As the Finance Controller, you would be responsible for streamlining financial processes, develop new SOPs with the focus on profitability and look after financial reporting and taxation (direct and indirect).
- Candidates only from trading MNCs only
- Candidate should be hands on with accounts, taxation and business partnering
To lead the Financial Reporting & Accounting function for multiple geographies like India, US, Canada, Australia etc.
- Opportunity to lead Financial Controllership of a global organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of a global organisation.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be heading the finance for one of the premium airports in the country
- Opportunity to lead finance for one of the leading airports in India
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a renowned business group
As the Finance Manager, you would report to the CEO and look after the whole of Indian operations, right from accounting, tax to financial planning and strategy.
- Chartered Accountants with 8+ years of experience in a dynamic environment
- You should be hands on and up for ad hoc projects and assignments
1. Opportunity to lead finance function of a fast growing MNC.
2. Opportunity to setup finance and secretarial function of the company
- Lead finance team for a growing MNC
- Oppoortunity to grow with the organisation
Non-Executive Director-India for the offshore unit of UK Based Company
- Leadership position for a well established Financial Service Organisation
- Good Pay
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and governance. To provide financial accounting and reporting activities, raise quality of business performance and optimise the liquidity position. You will be interacting actively with colleagues, customers, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
- Head Finance for a reputed MNC venturing into India market
- Work with global stakeholders managing all aspects of finance and strategy
- To be a part a part of a large MNC
- Opportunity to work closely with business in a high visibility role
- The plant controller will be responsibile for heading the entire plant unit
- Lead the plant finance for a billion dollar company
The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure smooth compliance of Accounting, Auditing, MIS
- You will be responsible for Accounting, Auditing, MIS and compliances
- Work extensively with functions like Operations, IT, HR, Sales, etc.
1. Ensure roll out of Controlling Framework for India in terms of appropriate Budgets, update of actuals
2. Monitor Projects from Project Controlling perspective
3. Support business on New Projects & New Products development
- Monitor and control all large scale projects
- Roll out a controlling framework in terms of budgets, manufacturing, etc.
The Business Controller will be responsible for heading the FP&A and Business Finance function of the organization including all commercial matters
- Succession Planning to CFO
- Lead finance function for a reputed UK based MNC
As the Accounts Manager, you would be responsible for closing of plant accounts, direct tax compliances, statutory & internal audit and export related documentation in an SAP environment.
- You should be in an accounts, audit and tax role in a manufacturing set up
- You should be well versed with compliances and tax laws wrt export businesses
CA's who are finance controller and looked after mid sized family office investments need to apply onlyExperience handling Family Office investments is a must
- CA's who are finance controller and handled family office investments only apply
- Experience handling Family Office investments is a must