The Financial Controller expected to work closely with the CFO & COO in business finance, Cost optimisation working capital and fund management.
Manage end to end finance functions
- Opportunity to work with a large business conglomerate
- To be a part of fast track growth environment
Reporting into the CFO, you will be heading up the entire controllership function of a new age start up.
- Opportunity to be part a of well known brand backed by marquee investors
- Opportunity to scale up the business and be part of the growth story
Manage finance end to end.
Financial planning and analysis, budgeting and reporting
- Opportunity to work with a growing organization in a leadership role
- Opportunity to be part of the organization which is a market leader in its space
Managing end to end finance function for the plant.
Also take responsibilities as a business partner for the Plant Operation.
- To be a part a part of a large MNC
- Opportunity to work closely with business in a high visibility role
- The candidate will help to identify ways to achieve business results and take advantage of attractive business opportunities in new markets
- The candidate will oversee a team with responsibility of working capital management ,payroll and other operating activities
- An opportunity to work with Global MNC in Chemicals Industry
- An opportunity to step into a fast track growth environment
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will leading the finance function for one of their fastest growing business unit
- Opportunity to be part of a large business conglomerate
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a well known business house
As the Finance Controller, you would be responsible for streamlining financial processes, develop new SOPs with the focus on profitability and look after financial reporting and taxation (direct and indirect).
- Candidates only from trading MNCs only
- Candidate should be hands on with accounts, taxation and business partnering
To lead the Financial Reporting & Accounting function for multiple geographies like India, US, Canada, Australia etc.
- Opportunity to lead Financial Controllership of a global organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of a global organisation.
As the Finance Manager, you would report to the CEO and look after the whole of Indian operations, right from accounting, tax to financial planning and strategy.
- Chartered Accountants with 8+ years of experience in a dynamic environment
- You should be hands on and up for ad hoc projects and assignments
1. Opportunity to lead finance function of a fast growing MNC.
2. Opportunity to setup finance and secretarial function of the company
- Lead finance team for a growing MNC
- Oppoortunity to grow with the organisation
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be heading the finance for one of the premium airports in the country
- Opportunity to lead finance for one of the leading airports in India
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a renowned business group
Reporting into the financial controller, you will be responsible for revenue assurance,credit control and internal controls.
- Opportunity to be part of a well funded new age startup
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a fast growing organisation
Non-Executive Director-India for the offshore unit of UK Based Company
- Leadership position for a well established Financial Service Organisation
- Good Pay
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible to set up and lead the finance function for the organisation
- Opportunity to head the finace function of a global fund
- Opportunity to be part of the India launch team of a globally acclaimed fund
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for the entire finance and accounts of the the organisation.
- Opportunity to be part of a large Pharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a multi billion business
- CAs/ICWA with 8 to 12 years of work experience in manufacturing industry
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large Indian set up in international markets.
- Opportunity to lead Finance Team of an Indian Set up in international markets
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation
1. Ensure roll out of Controlling Framework for India in terms of appropriate Budgets, update of actuals
2. Monitor Projects from Project Controlling perspective
3. Support business on New Projects & New Products development
- Monitor and control all large scale projects
- Roll out a controlling framework in terms of budgets, manufacturing, etc.
The Business Controller will be responsible for heading the FP&A and Business Finance function of the organization including all commercial matters
- Succession Planning to CFO
- Lead finance function for a reputed UK based MNC
As the Accounts Manager, you would be responsible for closing of plant accounts, direct tax compliances, statutory & internal audit and export related documentation in an SAP environment.
- You should be in an accounts, audit and tax role in a manufacturing set up
- You should be well versed with compliances and tax laws wrt export businesses