- Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
This is a CFO opportunity with a leading Indian conglomerate venturing into a new Chemicals business with a State of the Art manufacturing facility in India.
An opportunity to be part of building a company/finance function from ground up
A manufacturing venture in the Chemicals business
- Bangalore UrbanPermanent
- Managing the financial controlling function in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Ensuring development and implementation of financial controlling standards and processes
Excellent opportunity to join leading Global MNC in automated storage solutions
Looking for CAs with 5 - 9 years of experience in Finance Controllership
As the CFO, working closely with the promoter you will be responsible for spearheading the finance & accounting function & take the organization through an IPO in the next 12-18 months
Opportunity to work as a CFO of a 1000 cr company in the manufacturing space
As a Finance Lead- Take the organization through an IPO in the next 12-18 months
- HyderabadPermanentINR5,000,000 - INR6,000,000
- Only candidates with fund raising experience need to apply especially fund raising from PE
- Candidates from PE portfolio companies will be preferred
Only candidates with fund raising (equity) experience need to apply
Candidates from PE portfolio companies will be preferred
- Mumbai SuburbanPermanentINR14,000,000 - INR17,000,000
Strategic Business Partner to the CEO for India involved extensively in P&L management, Finance and Financial Compliance, Information Technology and Risk Management
Strategic and operational driver of profitability
Immense growth opportunities within a large mining and diversified manufacturer
- Mumbai CityPermanentINR5,000,000 - INR5,500,000
-Candidates from Pharma/Healthcare/FMCG/Manufacturing/Life Sciences may apply
- Relevant experience range is post qualification experience of 10-15 years
Candidates from Pharma/Healthcare/FMCG/Manufacturing/Life Sciences may apply
Relevant experience range is post qualification experience of 10-15 years
Mumbai CityPermanentINR8,000,000 - INR9,000,000
- VP/CFO role for an Indian FMCG company
- Only candidates from FMCG/FMCD/B2C sector will be considered
- Only current finance heads or 'minus one' will be considered.
- Candidates having experienced working in a Indian promoter driven environment will be preferred.
-Candidates with majority of experience in IT/Services/B2B shall not be considered.
Only candidates from FMCG/FMCD/B2C sector will be considered
Experience working in an Indian promoter driven environment will be preferred
Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
Will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of
CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for financial planning
Our client is one of the leading multi-family offices in India, managing wealth of some of the most respected families. They are looking for a CFO who will head their platform to manage the finance function of the early stage and start-up companies in its portfolio. The candidate must have experience as a CFO, preferably across sectors with experience of implementing systems, processes and best practises.
- Mumbai CityPermanent
Our client, a PE fund, is looking for a CFO for one of their NBFC/ Housing Finance Companies. The candidate must be playing a similar role in a mid-sized NBFC/HFC with an experience of at least 4-5 years as a CFO.
NBFC/ Housing Finance
CFO role with a leading multinational construction equipment firm based out of Gurgaon
Opportunity to head the finance function of a fast growing multinational firm
Potential for international relocation opportunities
- Navi MumbaiPermanent
- CFO role with mandatory debt fund raising experience
- Organization is based out of Navi Mumbai and is currently 6 days working
Candidate must have a debt fund raising experience
Service sector is preferable
Opportunity to lead the finance function of a rapidly growing firm
Job opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
Opportunity to lead the finance function of a revolutionary organization
Gurgaon based Finance Director role with a large retail firm (for candidates from multinational retail firms only)
Ideal next step for finance professionals from the retail industry
Opportunity to set up the finance operations for a firm in India
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Infrastructure companies in India
- Excellent platform to work closely with the leadership and promoters of the company
Group Finance Controller
Gurgaon based, head of finance role with a leading renewable energy firm
Opportunity to be a part of, and contribute to a fantastic growth story
Opportunitty to lead the finance function of a highly dynamic organization
- Opportunity to head India Finance, HR and Admin functions at a Global MNC
- Opportunity to work at fast growing established MNC
Opportunity to head India Finance, HR and Admin functions at a Global MNC
Opportunity to work at fast growing established MNC
- Featured JobDelhiPermanent
- Opportunity to work in fast paced, rapidly growing organisation in Liquor Industry
- Finance controller position with direct reporting to Finance director
Finance controller for fast growing Liquor organization
Opportunity to work closely with senior management and founders
Didn't find the right Cfo job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Cfo jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.