Reporting into the Global CFO, you will leading the finance for the India business of a global manufacturing giant.
- To head the India Finance for a global MNC
- To be part of the leadership team of a multibillion MNC
Reporting into the CEO, you will be heading the finance function for a well known start up.You will be responsible to scale up the business and build the team
- To lead the finance function of a fast growing startup
- Opportunity to work with industry stalwarts
The job entails leading Finance, Legal and CS function of the organisation. As the organisation is having multiple investment projects, the job would entail active fund raising through all channels.
- Opportunity to work with a growing organization in a leadership role
- Opportunity to be part of the organization which is a market leader in its space
- Head the Finance function for a well known Fintech company
- Lead multiple functions such as Treasury, FP&A, Compliance among others
- Leadership Role
- Well Funded Startup
As the Finance Head, you will be leading the finance function for a new age start up reporting into the founders. The role requires you to build the team and provide strategic leadership to the organisation
- To lead the finance function for a fast growing start up
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a well funded start up
Chief Financial Officer role for a leading Fintech based in Gurgaon.
- Leadership position
- Growing setup
To work as Business unit CFO for the Steel business of a leading MNC
- Head all F&A Activities for a 5000 cr+ business
- Work closely with top management and cross functional leaders
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the finance function for an emerging unicorn in the consumer tech space.
You will be an important member of the core team to devise short-term and long-term strategies to enable the growth of the business. In addition - investor relations and fundraising are the aspects of the role.
- Opportunity to lead the finance function of a fast growing statup
- Opportunity to work with marquee investors and industry leaders
As the CFO, you would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
In addition to this, Investor Relations - IPO and shareholder management and debt fund raising is a crucial aspect of the role.
- Lead the Finance function for a leading speacilty chemical company
- Prepare and drive the company to an IPO
As the CFO, you would be managing the finance and commercial operations of the organization. You would serve as a business partner to the MD and be a crucial member of devising core long range strategies.
- Candidates originally from Aurangabad preferred
- Candidates from a textile manufacturing background preferred
Head the Finance, compliances, debt restructuring, accounts and commercial function and report to the promoter
- Candidates must be working in Projects/EPC org as CFO/FC
- Head the entire accounts, tax, commercial and corporate finance function
As the Business Unit CFO, you will be a part of India's management team and would be driving growth strategies from a Finance standpoint, in order to drive excellence and support management in taking data driven decisions across the region.
- An opportunity to lead finance and commercial operations of multiple geographies
- Work in a leadeship position with a Fortune 500 company
An opportunity to head Finance for an emerging unicorn in the SaaS space, along with a chance to be an eventual successor to the current Global CFO
- Opportunity to be a part of an emerging unicorn in the start-up space
- Drive strategic change and create meaningful impact in the Finance function
You will be responsible for leading the entire finance function. The role will include taking care of financial reporting, compliance, investor reporting/relations, FP&A/Business Finance, etc.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing organisation
- Opportunity to lead finance function and build your own team.
As VP - Finance, you will report to the CFO and look after accounting, taxation, strategy and special projects.
- Succession planning to CFO
- Head Finance for a listed pioneer in chemical industry
We are looking for a finance leader with a strategic mindset to join as the Head of Finance for India. In this role, you will provide thought leadership and guidance to the Finance function building capabilities for the future and be a strong business partner to the Country Head and the global CFO.
- Opportunity to set up the shared services function
- Opporunity to work with a fast growing global listed MNC
An opportunity to double hat being the country finance head alongside COE/ finance shared services head. A chance to setup and grow teams from scratch and showcase / be the face of India capability globally.
- Opportunity to set up the India controllership team
- Opportunity to be the face of India capability, to build a COE in Finance
Reporting into the Group CFO, you will be leading the the IR function of a listed conglomerate.
- Opportunity to lead the IR function of a multi billion business
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a listed entity
Reporting into the Group CFO, you will be leading the entire tax function for the group.
- To lead tax for a huge Indian conglomerate
- To be part of the leadership team of renowned group
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for the entire finance and accounts of the the organisation.
- Opportunity to be part of a large Pharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a multi billion business