- Mumbai CityPermanent
A strategic role in Global Logistics Company where you will utilise your finance expertise to help set the business agenda and achieve overall organisational goals
Opportunity to work with a market leader in the industry
Visibility and exposure in a global leadership team
As the CFO, working closely with the promoter you will be responsible for spearheading the finance & accounting function & take the organization through an IPO in the next 12-18 months
Opportunity to work as a CFO of a 1000 cr company in the manufacturing space
As a Finance Lead- Take the organization through an IPO in the next 12-18 months
- Bangalore UrbanPermanent
- Managing the financial controlling function in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Ensuring development and implementation of financial controlling standards and processes
Excellent opportunity to join leading Global MNC in automated storage solutions
Looking for CAs with 5 - 9 years of experience in Finance Controllership
- HyderabadPermanentINR5,000,000 - INR6,000,000
- Only candidates with fund raising experience need to apply especially fund raising from PE
- Candidates from PE portfolio companies will be preferred
Only candidates with fund raising (equity) experience need to apply
Candidates from PE portfolio companies will be preferred
- Mumbai CityPermanentINR5,000,000 - INR5,500,000
-Candidates from Pharma/Healthcare/FMCG/Manufacturing/Life Sciences may apply
- Relevant experience range is post qualification experience of 10-15 years
Candidates from Pharma/Healthcare/FMCG/Manufacturing/Life Sciences may apply
Relevant experience range is post qualification experience of 10-15 years
- Mumbai SuburbanPermanentINR14,000,000 - INR17,000,000
Strategic Business Partner to the CEO for India involved extensively in P&L management, Finance and Financial Compliance, Information Technology and Risk Management
Strategic and operational driver of profitability
Immense growth opportunities within a large mining and diversified manufacturer
Mumbai CityPermanentINR8,000,000 - INR9,000,000
- VP/CFO role for an Indian FMCG company
- Only candidates from FMCG/FMCD/B2C sector will be considered
- Only current finance heads or 'minus one' will be considered.
- Candidates having experienced working in a Indian promoter driven environment will be preferred.
-Candidates with majority of experience in IT/Services/B2B shall not be considered.
Only candidates from FMCG/FMCD/B2C sector will be considered
Experience working in an Indian promoter driven environment will be preferred
Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
Will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of
CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for financial planning
Our client is one of the leading multi-family offices in India, managing wealth of some of the most respected families. They are looking for a CFO who will head their platform to manage the finance function of the early stage and start-up companies in its portfolio. The candidate must have experience as a CFO, preferably across sectors with experience of implementing systems, processes and best practises.
- Mumbai CityPermanent
Our client, a PE fund, is looking for a CFO for one of their NBFC/ Housing Finance Companies. The candidate must be playing a similar role in a mid-sized NBFC/HFC with an experience of at least 4-5 years as a CFO.
NBFC/ Housing Finance
The role is for a Group CFO who must be a CA with at least 20 years of work proficient experience of working on Working Capital Management, Auditing and Taxation, Mergers and Acquisition, Risk Analysis, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Banking Relation Management, IPO Readiness and Listing, ERP Management. The GROUP CFO should be someone who has handled a CFO position for at least 4-5 years of demonstrated experience of developing strategies.
Organisation which has received funding from a PE firm
Organisation that is looking expanding their business
- Mumbai CityPermanent
- An opportunity to head the finance function of a growing global business
- Looking for Chartered Accountants with 8 - 13 years of overall experience with major experience in manufacturing or trading
Looking for candidates who are open to work as indivisual contributors
Excellent communication skills are mandatory
CFO role with a leading multinational construction equipment firm based out of Gurgaon
Opportunity to head the finance function of a fast growing multinational firm
Potential for international relocation opportunities
- Navi MumbaiPermanent
- CFO role with mandatory debt fund raising experience
- Organization is based out of Navi Mumbai and is currently 6 days working
Candidate must have a debt fund raising experience
Service sector is preferable
Opportunity to lead the finance function of a rapidly growing firm
Job opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
Opportunity to lead the finance function of a revolutionary organization
Gurgaon based Finance Director role with a large retail firm (for candidates from multinational retail firms only)
Ideal next step for finance professionals from the retail industry
Opportunity to set up the finance operations for a firm in India
- Featured JobBangalore UrbanPermanent
- Only CA candidates would be considered
- Would be responsible for managing Finance/HR/IT and the title would be GM Corporate Affairs
Must be a CA
Would be heading Finance/HR/IT as GM-Corporate Affairs
- Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
As the Country Head - Finance and Business Administration, you will spearhead the finance, controlling and accounting functions of an innovative and market leading building materials company while supervising multiple other functions including supply chain, human resources and IT. Within the Building and Construction industry our client has demonstrated among the top growth rates in India.
Autonomy over multiple functions - Finance, HR, Supply Chain etc
High growth environment with immense scaling opportunities
Didn't find the right Cfo job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Cfo jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.