* Experience selling to BFSI fraternity, handling larger targets is a must
* 15-24 years of experience selling to enterprise accounts and C suite
- 15-24 Years of experience selling to BFSI clients
- This is an IC Role
- Experience selling services offerings to the enterprise clients in the US market
- This is an IC role
- Lead the US Sales function for the product and services line
- The role will be reporting to the Co founder
- Manage C suite interaction with clients in the BFSI sector and on board clients to our client platform.
- This role will be a mix of hunting and farming
- Experience selling to BFSI fraternity, handling larger targets is a must
- 15-24 years of experience selling to enterprise accounts and C suite
- Set up and scale the team for the South India market
- On board the new clients ( net new acquisition) and scale the sales for the South India geography
- Set up and scale the team for the assigned geography
- This is a team management role
Our client is looking for a dynamic sales professional whose got experience selling to corporate. The candidate would be responsible for driving continuous sales, bringing in new logos, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast paced HRTech company
- Industry leading compensation
Responsible for achieving sales, profit and market share targets through improved sales force effectiveness, capitalisation of new opportunities and providing effective support for implementation of marketing activities
- A growing player in the new-age sustainable packaging solutions market
- Chance to lead sales function of a florishing organization
Looking for a sales leader to head, grow & manage the PAN India business of our client.
- Lead the India sales function for the company reporting to the MD
- Work with the leaders in the industry
This position would be responsible for designing and implementing business plans and strategies with focus on achieving sales revenue pan Indian, market expansion and channel management.
- To work with a leading Sanitaryware Company
- To work directly with the Sr Leadership and MD
This position will report directly to the MD and manage a pan india team of 7 people
The candidate will work with the center & state governments and all Govt. aided enterprise and institutions towards promoting the company's products and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with the Founder and MD directly
- Opportunity to lead a Pan India Team
The role involves disrupting the market and revolutionising the health-care ecosystem by driving growth and sales in an entrepreneurial environment while maintaining a high level of business acumen and create a high impact in the sector.
- An opportunity to work with a unique health-tech startup & make a larger impact
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing organization
As Director - Sales, you will be responsible for overachieving the annual Revenue, Profitability and collection targets of the company. You will be leading the Regional, Area and Territory Sales teams. You are required to build robust sales processes and implement best practices, without compromising agility, to help your organization continuously achieve targets.
- Be a part of the Med-Tech critical care products firm in India
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing start-up in the industry
- Work along with the VP Sales to scale the sales function for the US market
- This will be an IC role, for closing Enterprise accounts in the US market
- Individual contributor role, closing deals for the US Market
- This will be a work from office opportunity, based out of Chennai
As a regional sales manager, the key job purpose is to provide leadership to a specific geographic region on the following parameters: 1. Sales strategy, 2. People, 3. Process adherence and 4. Execution. This role reports into the Director of Sales and is based out of Bangalore.
- An excellent opportunity to lead a fast growing business
- An excellent opportunity to lead a large team