Support product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
- Ensure a sustainable portfolio ranging with profitable growth plan
- Execute product strategy and define roadmap, develop categories & product range
Drive at a Country level the development of the aftermarket sales business and for delivering aggressive plans to grow sales and profit results. The primary focus of the Spares and Services Manager will be more on the spares ordering process setup, process assurance, data availability, spares development, new services, out-of-warranty repairs, extended warranty, pricing, and engaging in all product development projects
- Interface with the four key Aftermarket APAC Business Segments
- Interface & work with variety of direct & indirect channel selling organization
Lead the Service businesses, developing and embedding a robust and innovative strategy & plan to deliver a simply outstanding, effortless consumer experience - enabling the 'Perfect visit'. You will create & execute a framework and supporting programs which meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Net Promoter Score (NPS), First-visit resolution (FVR) and Repair Cycle Time (RCT) and within budgeted operational costs.
- Create a best in class branded ownership experience for consumers
- Drive sales of accessories, consumables and services.
Ensure the maintenance of processes that work, and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales. Ultimately, a fantastic experience centre manager will liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider within the target audience.
- Oversee the design of the centre, coach and mentor employees
- Book and manage events, attract and secure business.
The person will oversee development of sales systems and training strategies for improved sales force effectiveness. He/she is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring schemes for the salesforce by formulating strategies based on insights derived from market research. He/she should identify new business partners and enhance capabilities by collaborating with various stakeholders and adhering to compliances and ethical practices.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring schemes for the salesforce
- Identify new business partners and enhance capabilities by collaborating
Strategizes and develops brands under him/her such that the consumers connect to it through effective promotions and selling propositions. He/she collaborates with external sources to ensure excellent market outcomes while being able to analyze and predict occurrences in the market. His/her area of responsibilities also includes handling P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
- Handling P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution
- Collaborate with external sources to ensure excellent market outcomes
Drive ecommerce business for a global FMCG firm across major marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart and Big Basket
- Drive ecommerce business for a large FMCG
- market competitive compensation
The job is for someone who is passionate about developing the brand's marketplace on channels like Amazon and Nykaa.
- Opportunity to work with a leading D2C brand
- Opportunity to work with the founder
- An opportunity to manage the R&D Team and focus on Innovation Pipeline in addition to improving productivity of existing product line
- Lead the End to End Product Development Life cycle from Product Concept/Ideation to taking it to Mass-Commercialisation
- An opportunity to head Research and Development Team
- An opportunity to focus and lead Innovation Pipeline in addition to NPD
Zonal Sales Manager who will be responsible for Channel Sales in both GT and B2B business and would involve in launching multiple products and categories.
3 openings for locations- BANGALORE/HYDERABAD; CHENNAI; DELHI
- Be a part of a company growing 100% YoY and looking to be a 1000 Cr company
- Be a part of a company that is looking to expand into other categories
- The innovation leader would be required to build and setup the Pet-care Innovation team from scratch for our client which is in adjacent product portfolios
- Leadership role which would require the R&D head to scale up the innovation team and work closely with Cross Functional Team Leaders across Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Marketing among others
- An opportunity to head Petcare Food Innovation
- An opportunity to start a new product vertical from scratch
The role involves managing the Regional Trade Marketing initiatives including brand/ category strategies , investment & promotion plans within the region. The role would also involve managing the activation's and market insights for the region.
- An excellent opportunity to work for a large reputed FMCG organization
- An excellent opportunity to work in a challenging role with tremendous potential
- Lead and Co-ordinate all MEP Design and later Development work for New Mixed Use Commercial Projects
- 15-20 years of experience of working in MEP Design of Hotels, Hospitals, High Rise Buildings and Malls among others
- Opportunity to be associated with one of the larges Mixed Use Commercial Project
- An opportunity to head MEP Design and Development for the Project
- Lead Technical Innovation and Product Design for New Product Development as well as Improve Existing Product Lines
- The role would require team management expertise in addition to design development experience in case of Product Innovation
- An opportunity to work with a Global MNC
- An opportunity to head a New Product Development Vertical
- An opportunity to work with a global player
- A chance to take up a senior leadership role
- An opportunity to work with a global player
- A chance to take up a leadership role
As a Category Head, you will act as a business owner for your category, lead category development, growth and profitability
- Create real impact in a fast-paced and wildly creative environment
- An opportunity to work in one of India's most innovative digital D2C brands
Develop and implement all elements of the marketing mix in order to achieve budgeted revenue, market share and profitability, while respecting and enhancing the brand image and reputation both internally and externally
- Work in a dynamic market like India for a multi-national Wines & Spirits player
- Drive brand plans and new product development with global teams
Hiring a National Sales Head for a growing Fruit Trade Company.
- Opportunity to work with a growing Fruit Trade company
- Pan India leadership role
Head of Supply Chain to manage end-to-end supply chain for India market to support sales growth and optimise working capital through inventory management.
- Only candidates with 10+ yrs. exp. in FMCD, Auto or electronics industry apply
- Only engineers with exp. handling holistic supply chain apply (MBA Preferred)
Head of Supply Chain for a F&B company
- Only candidates who are currently heading the entire Supply Chain apply
- Only candidates who have Imports and Co-Packer mgmt. exp. apply.