Coordinate, prepare and perform actuarial analysis to develop valuation approach or risk management strategies
- Leading insurance firm in the country
- Close collaboration with the core team
- Develop new business through existing accounts by having an understanding of the customer's
business, identify and explore commercial opportunities with the accounts.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- We are the fastest growing company which is leading in the industry, we have gro
- Our Clientele is based out in Asia Pac, USA, Middle East, South Africa, Australi
Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment in the automotive engineering/technology industry.
Key Account Management
Client Relationship Management
- Opportunity to work with a leading auto component manufacturing MNC
- Stay abreast with the latest developments and innovations of the auto industry
Plan the strategy for designated National Key Accounts
Manage customer relationship directly as well as indirectly through the sales force
- Opportunity to work in a National Role for a leading Global MNC
- Plan the strategy for designated Key Accounts
- Opportunity to start a career in the MarTech space
- The role is based out of Bangalore
- 4 -10 years of tech sales experience in Indian market
- Opportunity to be a part of a pre-IPO company
Our client is looking for account management professionals to hunt into existing accounts & maintain relationships in the US geography.
- Opportunity to work with a well known growing startup
- Opportunity to work with the market leaders
Sales/Key Account Management role for Industrial & Electrical business
Would essentially need a background and knowledge of products like Connector, clamps, safety electrical components, resistors, Wire Routing, Management & Protection, Fiber Optic Systems, Cabinets, Thermal Management etc.
Ideal Candidate should come from an Electrical Industry background with Techno Commercial roles in Oil and Gas, EPC segment.
- Opportunity to work with one amongst the top 3 connectivity providers globally
- Stay abreast with the latest products and solutions of the electrical industry
Our client looking for an account manager to manage Fortune 500/super large enterprise clients based in the US.
- Opportunity to be a part of the leaders in industry
- Work with the senior leadership for business development
- Be the face of the company to lead Pan India Sales for PVC Additive products
- Candidate should have min 8-15 years of Exp. in selling Polymer (PVC) Additives
- Strong techno-commercial back ground supported with an chemical and MBA degree
Obtaining and maintaining (hunting and farming) long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- An opportunity to work with a market leading Medical Devices manufacturer
- An opportunity to manage relations with most important customers
Looking for research and stakeholder management individuals with 8 + Yr. work experience across sectors/geographies. Fast track career growth aspirants should apply. Must have handled teams with direct reportees, people across sectors having strong and diverse research experience should apply.
- Handle cross functional diverse research engagements with team management
- Work in a collaborative and fast paced environment with cross sector teams
Pan India responsibility of the Key accounts for theIVF Business, Candidate will be equally responsible for sales, marketing, Planning and growth of the productResponsibility to handle business for the company with IVF chains with around 50 odd branches across the country
Senior Stakeholder Interactions required
- Opportunity to work with a leading and fast growing organisation in Pharma space
- Opportunity to grow in IVF Key Account Management space
As a sector specialist you must have worked previously on BD and strategy consulting assignments in EMEA region. Having a strong sectoral outlook in Banking, Financial Services or Consumer & Retail sector is a must. Working closely with onshore and India teams providing sales enabelement, research, and thought leadership. Minimum work experience of 8 Yr is a must.
- Gain business development exposure with network expansion and partnerships.
- Build sectoral strategies for practice expansion and provide thought leadership.
This is an exciting Country Lead role for ones who are looking for mission-driven role and great challenge in advocacy-based NGO!
- Renowned Global Non-Profit Organization
- Mission-Driven at Stage of Transformation
To build and facilitate the growth of enterprise (merchant) accounts in India.
Note: This is an Individual contribution role.
- Opportunity to work with a UK based payments company
- To work in a competitve, healthy and meritocratic work culture
- Key Account & Segment Manager (KAM) responsible for handling customers for Guj, MH, Goa and some parts of MP (Distributor Sales, GKA, RKA and Local key accounts) for segments such as Bakery, oil, fat category
- Sales Manager responsible for selling emulsifiers, preservatives etc to Food ind
- Lead a large region to be a part of the growth journey
- Lead the sales for the west region, which includes the states of Gujarat, Goa & Entire Maharashtra
- Handle a team of 8-9 direct reportees, spread across ASMs, KAMs & Application specialists
- Opportunity to be a part of Leading global MNC in medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead sales for entire west region
As the Accounts Manager, you would be responsible for closing of plant accounts, direct tax compliances, statutory & internal audit and export related documentation in an SAP environment.
- You should be in an accounts, audit and tax role in a manufacturing set up
- You should be well versed with compliances and tax laws wrt export businesses
- You will lead a team of senior key account managers (KAMs/CSMs) owning the revenue base and growth quota of all existing customers across India & SAARC, SEA, MEA (all geos except USA)
- You will be responsible to drive retention and grow existing account base primarily across BFSI clientele
- Lead the global customer account base across India & SAARC, SEA, MEA
- Lead a team of Sr Key Account Managers driving renewals + account growth
- Key Accounts Lead will be responsible for Sales and creating market access, pricing and reimbursement/tender strategy
- Lead a team of Key account managers & Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of central and State/ Public and Private reimbursement coverage issues through, face-to-face meetings, KOL's interviews and interaction with higher officials of government or corporate hospitals
- Opportunity to Lead the Key Accounts for a MNC in Diagnostics & Diabetes care
- Opportunity to be part of a Leading Global MNC