As Head of Business Finance, you would be responsible for setting up the FP&A function, focusing on long range strategy, pricing, budgeting, forecasting, planning, competition analysis, driving bottomline improvement strategies and special projects with CFO and MD.
- Experience required in setting up FP&A and Business Finance function
- Candidates from manufacturing background only: Chemicals, Pharma, FMCG preferred
Head of Operations role to head a chemical manufacturing site in Mumbai
- Only candidates who are currently the site heads for chemical setups apply
- Only candidates from premium colleges and with 20+ years of overall exp. apply
The incumbent will be responsible for setting up team to drive acquisition and quality targets in an efficient manner.
- One client is one of the leading Fintech company in India
- Chance for an accelerated career growth path
As Head - Family Office, you would be managing investments and succession planning for the promoter family, specialising in investment strategies, tax saving and identifying M&A opportunities.
- Experience in capital markets and managing wealth in a corporate / VC
- Work directly with promoter and strategy office
As Head - IR, you will be responsible for interacting with institutional shareholders, mutual funds, FIIs, DIIs, rating agencies as well as corporate communications.
- Head the IR function of a leading logistics player
- Spearhead strategy and IR for a growing MNC
This role creates, evaluates, and supports recommendations for Global Pricing. Provides information and recommendations for the company's strategic decision making through measurement, financial analysis, and modelling. Manages a team of professionals for recommending, creating & implementing tactics, programs, and tools that support global pricing and revenue management strategies. Performs competitive analyses and business evaluations.
- Be the global customer pricing lead
- Work with leadership to enhance the current strategic pricing process
1. Ensure roll out of Controlling Framework for India in terms of appropriate Budgets, update of actuals
2. Monitor Projects from Project Controlling perspective
3. Support business on New Projects & New Products development
- Monitor and control all large scale projects
- Roll out a controlling framework in terms of budgets, manufacturing, etc.
Build ERP- SAP, HRMS, Billing and Mobile Applications from scratch
Build innovative scalable technology products and integrate with Internal and external IT system
- Lead the Development of Technology and Enterprise architecture
- Architect the Transformation projects and Business initiatives
The President - Tech shall lead the strategic transformation of the group from a leader in logistics to a leader in technology
solutions, building on top of low/no code platforms.
Drive the Salesforce based product innovations.
- Act in a CEO advisory & consulting role to contribute to the IT strategy
- Build innovative scalable technology products and expand market reach & business
Architect and document new systems or maintain existing systems on public Cloud Platforms
Engage with clients and delivering outcomes per the SoW and SLA
- Work on Data Analytics and AI projects for Fortune 500 clients
- Be a Mentor and a Technical consultant for the various teams
Contribute to the business operations in senior management forum
Techno-functional,leadership and successor to CIO position
- Devie Business Blue Print and enhance SAP competency of the organization
- Architect the digital projects based on SAP and drive business initiatives
As Senior Manager - Treasury (Head - Treasury), you would be responsible for managing treasury operations, fund raising, customer credit, insurance and business partnering with various functional heads.
- Work with a global listed MNC heading treasury
- Manage a team and work closely with leadership
- Experience in building relationships with the C-Suite in BFSI domain
- This is a team management role based out of Mumbai
- 12-15 years of experience selling the BFSI clients in Indian market
- Handled larger portfolios of 4-5 million ARR
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
- Looking for MBAs from Tier I institute in a BD and B2B sales profile
- You should be a self starter & relationship-oriented in competitive environments
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and governance. To provide financial accounting and reporting activities, raise quality of business performance and optimise the liquidity position. You will be interacting actively with colleagues, customers, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
- Head Finance for a reputed MNC venturing into India market
- Work with global stakeholders managing all aspects of finance and strategy
As the Commercial & Credit Controller, you would be responsible for FP&A, Working capital optimisation, receivables management and business partnering with sales and operations
- Be a part of a large logistics MNC in a commercial function
- Report directly to CFO
The position heads Investor Relations and reports into the portfolio manager of the Private equity owning a majority stake in the organisation. The key impact areas include setting up the function, positioning financial information, handling enquiries and provide continuous feedback to the Corporate team. This role will play a very crucial role in managing healthy and on-going communication between our Investors and Business Leadership.
- You should be heading IR and leading all investor communications
- You should be working directly with fund managers and investors
- As a VP - Retail Liability Analytics role for top Indian bank you will perform analytics function on the liability side of Banks balance sheet and drive business insights based on data
- Opportunity to work with top Indian Bank
- Be part of a growing team
This role looks after the FP&A and business planning function and looks after activities such as long range strategy, rolling forecast, market and competition benchmarking, MIS and dashboard presentations, etc.
- Head and manage business analysis, strategy, MIS, risk and planning
- Be a part of senior management in a leading European manufacturing organisation
The Business Controller will be responsible for heading the FP&A and Business Finance function of the organization including all commercial matters
- Succession Planning to CFO
- Lead finance function for a reputed UK based MNC