Leadership role in Marketing within the FMCG Space
Working in a growing catergory.
- *Opportunity to work with a well established firm at a leadership position
- *Work closely with senior stakeholders & leadership team
The projects delivery lead will be responsible for projects delivery on time and with quality required. The Lead will manage projects time and enforce quality to ensure no defects in UAT or post deployments by working and following up with all teams involved and address the key dependencies and blockers to meet the project activities, milestone and go live timelines and quality.
- Ensure end-to-end project delivery internally & across partners
- Opportunity to work with a leading telecom organization
AGM - Application Services will have supervisory responsibility of all application (SAP, SFDC, Sharepoint and Legacy) team and SAP Power Users and all third party contractors; he/she would also be taking care of the application P\L.
- Opportunity to drive all business applications including SAP
- Contribution to wider business goals through successful completion of projects
As the India Strategy Leader of our client, you will be responsible for identifying and leading the execution of growth opportunities, both organically and inorganically
- An opportunity to lead the growth of a global organisation
- A chance to work with senior and global leaders of the organisation
The Head of Service Delivery will have responsibility and accountability for all service management functions ensuring that they are delivered in line with ITILv3 standards and operating model. Subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM) and Delivery, application support, Service Resiliency, Design thinking, Service Automation and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements.
- Provide leadership,ownership,& accountability for the Service Delivery function
- Provide consistently high levels of service in a cost-effective manner
Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting IT business from cyber security threat. This role will oversee the management of the cyber security function and will be acting as change agent to continuously improve the organisations network security framework.
- Opportunity to driving IT security, strategy and implementation
- Opportunity to oversee the management of the cyber security function
Subject Matter Expert on reporting will be driving Network reports generations, automation and circulation with main focus to transfer the reporting from Excel to web based reports.This role will oversee End to End reporting along with working level reports for quality and operational issues, the reports will compile both systems reports (OSS KPIs) along with external reports from customer experience platforms
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in the telecom industry
- End to End reporting for CTO Dashboards
Looking for a Database Admin Lead who should possess strong knowledge of Oracle Database and hands-on experience on Open Database. As a DBA Lead, you will be responsible for end to end management and architecture of migration projects and will handle a team of 15-20 DBAs from partners.
- Lead role
- Global MNC setup
As a Middleware Solution Architect, you will engage with organization, its customers and prospects across various Gas & Power segments. You will be responsible for partnering with specialists from different units to show the value of the Middleware to their prospects and customer base.
- Opportunity to work for Global MNC
- Exciting career growth
Our client is a leading global company with a strong international footprint in over 191 countries. They are looking for an Internal Communications Lead who can develop and drive the Internal Communications and Branding for them.
This role is based out of Gurgaon.
- Opportunity to work with a Global organization
- Work closely with senior stakeholders & Leadership team
Its a national sales head role for an international organisation expanding in India
- 1. To work in an international company with a rapidly growing set up in India
- 2. Be at the front of delivering the sales strategy for Pan India Operations
- This is a technical role responsible for automation and delivering digital KPI and reports
- Understand all the reporting needs of the various functions and coming up with technical solutions for them
- Senior level role with high accountability and ownership
- Opportunity to work with a high growth MNC
To be responsible of IT Network Infrastructure Architecture. It includes designing the network architecture, defining technology roadmap of the network infrastructure, manage and control deployment, periodic evaluation and necessary update of the architecture.
- Opportunity to design the network architecture, manage and control deployment
- Opportunity to define technology roadmap of the network infrastructure
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of data warehousing platform. You will build and maintain ETL pipelines and own quality for various data flows.
- Own every aspect of service availability and business continuity
- Work with a responsible, liberal and creative mindset building scalable products
The role is responsible for maintaining Information security controls in the IT, Networks and Business operations of the organization and its subsidiaries. It proactively identifies and resolves security exposures before they become incidents causing business outage. The role is accountable for building core competency and capability to deliver InfoSec operations capabilities that have no single point of failure
- Opportunity to lead and run the entire security operations center
- Opportunity to upkeep security posture across the organiaztion
The head information security serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Implementing,designing managing and allocating all technology security measures
- Opportunity to make risk-based business oriented decisions
The candidate is responsible for Information Security Risk Management, Application Security, Vulnerability Management,
Cloud Security, DevSecOps, Data Security, Security Audit and Compliance.
The purpose of this position is to provide highly skilled technical and information security expertise for development and implementation of the information security risk management program.
- Opportunity to define & enforce policies, standards & procedures
- Opportunity to design risk assessment framework and perform assessment
The candidate will be responsible for setting up, managing cloud services. Drive the strategy and roadmap for service design, development, and delivery. Evangelize and drive technical innovations that create significant cost advantages for the Company or differentiated customer experience
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for design, development, and delivery
- Drive technical innovations that create significant cost advantages for the Comp
CS Core & IMS Core Fault & configuration management engineer with hands on experience of end to end Operation & Maintenance of network services (CS/PS Core & IMS/VoLTE) including Incident, fault & configuration management.
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in the telecom industry
- SME in CS Core & IMS Core Fault & configuration management
This position will be reporting to the CFO India and the senior stakeholders based out of US. You will be a finance business partner to the senior stakeholder and business heads, pertaining to FTEs, Management Cost, Capacity Management, Opex & Capex control, Headcount Management, Month end closing and Business performance reporting, Maintenance Cost, Facility Cost, Overheads, and Utilities, etc.
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing US Listed MNC
- An opportunity to head the Corporate FP&A Team to manage the Cost Base for India