Excellent opportunity to create & implement the IT/digital framework for a Not-For-Profit and make an impact on the society.
- Lead the entire digital transformtaion for a well known Not-For-Profit
- Work directly with the management of the company
- Lead the sales team to grow the India business of the company
- Own the P&L for the India business
- Candidate must have atleast 15 years of experience in selling to Public sector
- Must have had smart city solution sales experience
Excellent opportunity to work in an impactful role in public health space.
- Excellent opportunity to create an impact in public health
- Work with a renowned brand in not-for-profit space
Our client is looking for a dynamic partnership professional who can head the acquisition and on boarding team activities of the non profit organisations
- To work with the market leaders in CSR Saas industry
- Head the partnerships vertical for the company
- The candidate will be heading an API plant of 350+ people and will be responsible for successful execution of goals and drive growth and profit for development of business
- The candidate will be a part of the leadership team directly reporting into the CEO and managing a team of 7-8 department heads
- Be a part of leadership team and head end-to-end plant operations
- Head an API plant of 350+ people and support development of organisation
As the CFO, you would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
In addition to this, Investor Relations - IPO and shareholder management and debt fund raising is a crucial aspect of the role.
- Lead the Finance function for a leading speacilty chemical company
- Prepare and drive the company to an IPO