This position will manage GTM and drive sales for assigned global region. US/EU/APAC/Africa & ME
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing Medtech innovator
- An opportunity to drive Global sales to bring new technology in market
- Driving Indian Govt Tender Sales
- Driving Policy Changes that impact govt tender sales
- Driving Strategic Partnerships for Driving Professional Use Sales
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing Medtech innovator
- An opportunity to lead a Pan India team to bring new technology in market
- The role will be an amalgamation of leading of skill development programs and managing the medical affairs
- The role involves management of stakeholders and advise them on clinical protocols and device investigations
- Overall the role will provide strategic and operational expertise in the planning and execution of clinical and medical activities for surgical robotics
- Be a part of an innovative organisation
- Vertical leadership role
An opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC in medical devices space as a Government Business Manager based out of Gurgaon office.
- An opportunity to work with a market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to work with a company known for great work culture
The incumbent will be responsible for handling all aspects of Medical Affairs for North and West India across all portfolios for the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing MedTech organisations
- An opportunity to work with a market leader in their segment
- Lead Sales and marketing for Srilanka market based out of India office
- Managing relations, Legal compliance, regulatory and also entry into the market and liaison with Govt
- Opportunity to work for one the the largest conglomerates in the country
- Exposure to International business affairs for an emerging diagnostics company
- Provides regulatory information and guidance for product development and planning throughout the product life cycle to the regulatory groups and others within the organization
- Determines requirements (local, national, international) and options for regulatory submission, approval pathways, and compliance activities
- An opportunity to work with one of the largest Medical Devices organisation
- Handling Regulatory Affairs for new,cutting edge technology in Devices
- Contribute to the product development cycle of the Medical device product with the ME engineering activities
- Work on Mechanical engineering activities and develop new products till the stage of production
- Opportunity to work with a growing organisation
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge products
Develop and implement digital strategy. This role involves closely working with Country Marketing, APAC Marketing and Digital Marketing agency.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Digital Marketing Strategy - Social Media / SEO / SEM
* Content Marketing
* Campaign Management
* Agency Management
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC in Medical Devices
- Best in industry pay
The role exists for the management of company Medical Education and training. Creates and provides input into decision making for medical education strategy.
- An opportunity to work with a global market leading Medical Device firm
- An opportunity to build Medical and Scientific Affairs team
Develops and manages a strong relationship with the all relevant applicable competent authorities (covering product notifications, materiovigilance, field actions and any other specific program). Provides regulatory support and expertise to the local organizations. Manages the impact of the regional and national regulations to the business. Supports lobbying activities.
- An opportunity to work with a market leading Medtech firm
- An opportunity to manage a team for APAC region
- Lead the P&L for a medical devices company in the space of advanced surgical and wound care
- Lead a team of 40 members PAN India
- Opportunity to lead the P&L with a growing MedTech Company
- Opportunity to be part of a growth story in the leadership level
- Lead the sales for the west region, which includes the states of Gujarat, Goa & Entire Maharashtra
- Handle a team of 8-9 direct reportees, spread across ASMs, KAMs & Application specialists
- Opportunity to be a part of Leading global MNC in medical devices space
- Opportunity to lead sales for entire west region
The incumbent will manage both marketing and sales for Orthopaedics business (may be others as well) for the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with one of the largest MedTech distributor in India
- An opportunity to manage the company's largest business
The Marketing Lead is a newly created role reporting to the Business Head - South Asia.
Portfolio size: close to 100Cr
- An opportunity to work with a Global market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to lead marketing for India and South Asia .
The role is in the capacity of a functional lead for the process development team for a medical devices organisation. The person needs to have a proven experience of working with plastic and associated machining process - extrusion, injection.
- To work in a global organisation in medical devices
- To be part of a team that changes lives through cutting edge products
Responsible for the identification, development, and performance of all sales activities for PPE and medical products for healthcare, science, cleaning and safety markets on a contract role for 12 months
- Opportunity to build business from scratch in India
- Work in a fast-track growth company
Formulate, direct and coordinate partnership & alliance strategies and activities to promote & sell company product & services in Indian Market. The role would entail alliancing with online & offline players in the Indian market & drive revenue for the B2C business through direct sales & lead generation.
- An opportunity to work with a market leader in Medical Devices.
- An opportunity to work with an organisation with YOY growth of 30% in last 2 yrs
- Lead the commercial function for Diagnostic kit for entire Africa market
- Coordinate with other functions to sustain and increase the sales target
- Leading Indian MNC in IVD/Diagnostics space
- Opportunity to lead the sales for entire Africa market
This position is responsible for accelerating the sales process and maximising revenue for every sales opportunity.The STA is a highly technical position and requires in depth knowledge of all products and applications within the company portfolio.
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing biotech firm
- An opportunity to manage entire APAC region