Head of Logistics function for Petchem business
- Only candidates with logistics exp. of atleast 15 years apply
- Only candidates with atleast 3-5 years of exp. in Petrochemical industry apply
Head of Logistics services business reporting into the CXO
- Candidates with extensive big box logistics exp.& overall 8-14 yrs exp. apply
- Candidates with MBA in Supply Chain function rom a Tier 1 institute apply
- The role holder is responsible to liaise with end users and internal stakeholders to assess and develop technology solutions for the firm's ecommerce business
- The role holder is expected to have a sound knowledge of business processes to build a product strategy that is in line with the firm's core business
- 7-15 years of experience working in express delivery/last mile logistics
- Ability to translate business requirements to technology solutions
Head of Logistics to manage domestic and international material movement in a specialised engineering organisation
- Only candidates with 15+ years of experience in engineering/mfg. industry apply
- Only candidates with exp. in managing domestic & international logistics apply
Develop a 3-5 year market coverage plan classified across sectors and key accounts in each sector.
Identify and engage with new clients across industries.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Logistics MNC
- Strong sales strategy exposure
- The APAC marketing leader would lead a cross-functional team across geographies to lead the marketing initiatives with the target of driving revenue in the region
- The marketing leader will be responsible for supporting the global marketing operations
- The candidate must have 10+ years of IT marketing experience
- Must have managed geographies beyond India
The President - Tech shall lead the strategic transformation of the group from a leader in logistics to a leader in technology
solutions, building on top of low/no code platforms.
Drive the Salesforce based product innovations.
- Act in a CEO advisory & consulting role to contribute to the IT strategy
- Build innovative scalable technology products and expand market reach & business
Head India business for a global MNC in the Health care and Life sciences sector.
Leverage the expertise in the Health care Supply chain and crack major deals with your team.
- Opportunity to move into a Leadership Sales position for a global MNC
- Opportunity to use your supply chain expertise to help crack major deals
Looking for an operations leader to drive, optimize, scale-up and innovate the products & services provided and be the pioneers in the B2B logistics business
- Only candidates with 15+ years of experience in logistics industry apply
- Candidates with exp. in tech based express & hyperlocal logistics apply
Only candidates with minimum 8+ years of experience should apply.
Only candidates with Last Mile/fleet management experience should apply.
- Great Remuneration along with ESOP's.
- Opportunity to work in an exponentially growing logistics company.
Business Analysis & decision support, Strategy, MIS & Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, pricing, business planning
- Looking for CA or MBA in a pure commercial finance role from shipping/logistics
- You should be working alongside sales, ops, etc. managing a large P&L
The candidate will be responsible to Formulate & execute Strategies for Profitable Growth, Product Development initiatives, Collaboration with various functions and leading & supporting team for winning new business through value-based solutions.
- An opportunity to lead a Pan India Profile for a Unicorn in the Logistics Space
- An Opportunity to see disproportiionate growth in career profile
- Business scope will be freight forwarding with focus on end to end solutions selling
- Focus will be sea freight mainly Full Container Loads
- Focus lane would be UAE, followed by Middle East, Far East, UK, Europe, Africa
- Opportunity to work for a leading multinational logistics company
- Working neck to neck with the topmost leadership of the organisation
- The organisation is looking to hire a Security Manager to join and lead their team for North and East India
- He/she will be responsible to ensure excellent logistics security in the air express industry
- Opportunity to work for a leading Logistics organization
- Directly reporting to the National Head of the role
P&L responsibility of the business and an opportunity to turn around things
- Turn-around opportunity
- Lucrative internal growth opportunities
Creating Shipping Line & Feeder Operator network for EXIM trade and Coastal trade at various container terminals
- Turn-around opportunity
- Chance to work with a leading logistics brand
Lead a talented development team to build futuristic apps for a Series B funded technology start up in Bangalore. Reports directly to the Product Engineer.
- An opportunity to lead a team of talented engineers
- Work with an exciting start up in a rapidly growing industry
Lead the solutions sales for a leading Logistics and Supply Chain MNC based out of Mumbai, NCR and Bangalore for respective West, North and South regions
- Opportunity to work with a leading Logistics and Supply Chain MNC
- Industry standard compensation
As a Software Developer-2 with the start-up based in Bangalore you will be responsible for developing all server-side logic, maintaining the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. You will additionally be responsible for creating and maintaining software products for clients as well as for the internal teams.
- Opportunity to be a part of a hyper-growth start-up based out of Bangalore
- Opportunity to work with high-achieving professionals
Deep dive on existing business lines/ specific segments as needed to help resolve emerging issues
Assist management in the preparation of business plans, reports, budgets and forecast
Day to day basis manage and lead interactions within the strategy group and external stakeholders
- Opportunity to work with India's leading logistics company
- Strong networking exposure