Excellent opportunity to build growth strategy for one of the largest Health provider in India market
- Excellent opportunity to be in leadership role
- Work in a growth oriented environment
Reporting to the Co-Founder this person will lead all new business development initiatives along with his/her team and peers.
People Manager role with 4 DR's
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing firm backed by recent investment
- An opportunity to head the Sales function for a rapidly expanding firm
Excellent opportunity to work in a Lead Product Management role with a growing health start up.
- Excellent opportunity work in a pivotal role with a growing organisation
- Work directly with the senior leadership
Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare ProjectNational Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager on one year Contract
- Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare Project
- National Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager -One year Contract
Contractual role - Solution Architect Healthcare Government ProjectNational Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Project requires Contractual Employees
- Contractual role - Solution Architect Healthcare Project
- National Digital Health Mission Project requires Contractual Employees
Be the hospital COO and manage the entire operations end to end for a unit based in Indore with one of the leading/biggest hospital chain in India.
- My client is one of the biggest hospital chain in India with huge expansion plan
- Manage operations along with handling P&L end to end
- The role is to ensure that all the projects are implemented efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in planning and executing the delivery
- Part of a growing Indian Healthcare Firm
- Niche role with a strong exposure
- The candidate would be fully responsible for Marketing P&L and should increase the overall brand awareness for the hospital in the allocated region
- Overall responsible for Marketing function across all the channels
- The person would be actively leading the overall marketing function
- handling marketing for all medium which include insurance, corporates and public
Accountable for Heading the IT ERP large business critical applications.Will be responsible build the enterprise application strategy, implementation of projects, ensure change management, testing management and communications management for the projects to deliver the business results.
- Exciting career growth
- Leadership role
Manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization
- Global exposure with several international stakeholders
Reporting directly into the COO, Service Delivery Head will be responsible for Service Strategy, Service Monitoring & Service Recovery at a PAN India level.
- Join a growing organisation
- Work directly with the top leadership of the company
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible to set up and lead the finance function for the organisation
- Opportunity to head the finace function of a global fund
- Opportunity to be part of the India launch team of a globally acclaimed fund
This position will be reporting to the CFO India and the senior stakeholders based out of US. You will be a finance business partner to the senior stakeholder and business heads, pertaining to FTEs, Management Cost, Capacity Management, Opex & Capex control, Headcount Management, Month end closing and Business performance reporting, Maintenance Cost, Facility Cost, Overheads, and Utilities, etc.
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing US Listed MNC
- An opportunity to head the Corporate FP&A Team to manage the Cost Base for India
Manage and improvise on overall project profitability and budgets through scope management, monitoring forecast and budget hours
- Achieve high degree of client satisfaction through execution & delivery of Digital Marketing Operations for Life Sciences Client
- Manage the P&L of global Life Sciences account
- Leadership role involving client and Digital Marketing ops management
Excellent opportunity to head the strategy & operations for a leading health care provider based in Gurgaon.
- Build and grow the company's presence in India
- Bring in innovation in Healthcare industry
- Oversee the design and maintenance of an IT programmes / projects' portfolio
- Analyse programme / project status, risks, issues and dependencies and provide clear, actionable recommendations to increase the likelihood of on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery
- Define IT Budget for all IT functions on a yearly basis along with global finance team
- Oversee the design and implementation of IT security controls and guidelines
- Maintain an IT Security incidents' profile
- Opportunity to work with Global MNC
- Career Growth
Solution Architect - Oracle (M/SM/Dir). The incumbent will be responsible to work with Consultants to design Oracle solutions for clients - large hospital chains & Healthcare clients. In-depth technical understanding and solutioning experience is required. He/she will also be responsible for client interaction and customer pitches.
- Top Consulting firm - Client facing role
- Technical Solutioning