Excellent opportunity to build growth strategy for one of the largest Health provider in India market
- Excellent opportunity to be in leadership role
- Work in a growth oriented environment
Reporting to the Co-Founder this person will lead all new business development initiatives along with his/her team and peers.
People Manager role with 4 DR's
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing firm backed by recent investment
- An opportunity to head the Sales function for a rapidly expanding firm
As a global technology leader you will be responsible for owning and driving the growth of the entire clinical, EHR and revenue cycle systems right from understanding the business needs to standardizing, delivering and supporting the entire portfolio of 1500 products and applications.
- Looking for technology leaders with 18+ years of global experience with US MNCs
- Experience in healthcare industry - Clinical systems and EHR/EMR is mandatory
Lead the digital marketing agenda end to end for one of the largest organisation in the Health care provider space
- Excellent opportunity to drive digital agenda end to end
- Work with market leader in Healthcare Provider space
- Responsible for designing and implementing business strategy focussing on business expansions activities by ensuring the desired revenue and profitability pertaining to feed premixes (Vitamins and Minerals) and additives
- A leadership role for a growing animal nutrition company
- Oppurtunity to work closely with the Board
Reporting into the CEO, you will be heading the finance function for a well known start up.You will be responsible to scale up the business and build the team
- To lead the finance function of a fast growing startup
- Opportunity to work with industry stalwarts
Excellent opportunity to work in a Lead Product Management role with a growing health start up.
- Excellent opportunity work in a pivotal role with a growing organisation
- Work directly with the senior leadership
Be the hospital COO and manage the entire operations end to end for a unit based in Indore with one of the leading/biggest hospital chain in India.
- My client is one of the biggest hospital chain in India with huge expansion plan
- Manage operations along with handling P&L end to end
Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare ProjectNational Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager on one year Contract
- Contractual role of PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare Project
- National Digital Health Mission requires IT Project Manager -One year Contract
Contractual role - Solution Architect Healthcare Government ProjectNational Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Project requires Contractual Employees
- Contractual role - Solution Architect Healthcare Project
- National Digital Health Mission Project requires Contractual Employees
- The role is to ensure that all the projects are implemented efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in planning and executing the delivery
- Part of a growing Indian Healthcare Firm
- Niche role with a strong exposure
- The candidate would be fully responsible for Marketing P&L and should increase the overall brand awareness for the hospital in the allocated region
- Overall responsible for Marketing function across all the channels
- The person would be actively leading the overall marketing function
- handling marketing for all medium which include insurance, corporates and public
Accountable for Heading the IT ERP large business critical applications.Will be responsible build the enterprise application strategy, implementation of projects, ensure change management, testing management and communications management for the projects to deliver the business results.
- Exciting career growth
- Leadership role
Manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization
- Global exposure with several international stakeholders
Reporting directly into the COO, Service Delivery Head will be responsible for Service Strategy, Service Monitoring & Service Recovery at a PAN India level.
- Join a growing organisation
- Work directly with the top leadership of the company
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible to set up and lead the finance function for the organisation
- Opportunity to head the finace function of a global fund
- Opportunity to be part of the India launch team of a globally acclaimed fund
This position will be reporting to the CFO India and the senior stakeholders based out of US. You will be a finance business partner to the senior stakeholder and business heads, pertaining to FTEs, Management Cost, Capacity Management, Opex & Capex control, Headcount Management, Month end closing and Business performance reporting, Maintenance Cost, Facility Cost, Overheads, and Utilities, etc.
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing US Listed MNC
- An opportunity to head the Corporate FP&A Team to manage the Cost Base for India
Manage and improvise on overall project profitability and budgets through scope management, monitoring forecast and budget hours
- Achieve high degree of client satisfaction through execution & delivery of Digital Marketing Operations for Life Sciences Client
- Manage the P&L of global Life Sciences account
- Leadership role involving client and Digital Marketing ops management
Excellent opportunity to head the strategy & operations for a leading health care provider based in Gurgaon.
- Build and grow the company's presence in India
- Bring in innovation in Healthcare industry
- Oversee the design and maintenance of an IT programmes / projects' portfolio
- Analyse programme / project status, risks, issues and dependencies and provide clear, actionable recommendations to increase the likelihood of on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery
- Define IT Budget for all IT functions on a yearly basis along with global finance team
- Oversee the design and implementation of IT security controls and guidelines
- Maintain an IT Security incidents' profile
- Opportunity to work with Global MNC
- Career Growth