Role Holder will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of network security services across 400+ sites worldwide and for laying out the network security road map
Role holder will be responsible for vendor selection and will work in close partnership with Architecture, Technology Strategy and Risk Management functions
- Network Security professional with 12+ years of Experience
- Hands on Experience in Network Security Operations, Engineering and Delivery
To lead the portfolio of Infrastructure Technology & Information Security projects vertical in ICT function of the organization.
To plan and implement IT Infrastructure in line with systems roadmap in organization.
To set up support processes, skill sets, systems and external partners that meet service level requirements countrywide.
To align with Global ICT standards in Technology & Information Security.
- Career Growth
- Global MNC
Looking for Information Security Specialist with 7-10 years of experience in Information Security and assurance aspects.This position will be contractual with potential to be a permanent position in the future.
- Great opportunity to work across multiple clients in a flexible format
- The right candidate will be remunerated as per industry standards
- The organisation is looking to hire a Security Manager to join and lead their team for North and East India
- He/she will be responsible to ensure excellent logistics security in the air express industry
- Opportunity to work for a leading Logistics organization
- Directly reporting to the National Head of the role
- Implement SAP HANA Authorizations for Mixed Modeling scenarios
- Configuration and implementation of SAP security solutions involving BW4/HANA and Native HANA systems
- This position will be contractual with potential to be a permanent position
- WFH position - no location barrier
Application Security with Linux and Windows Operating System
Strong experience in information/cyber security, audit and compliance
- Application Security with Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong experience in information/cyber security, audit and compliance
Multinational Healthcare setup looking to hire a Information Security Manager with 5+ years of experience. This position will be responsible for the integrity and security of all information and computing infrastructure covering Asia and LATAM regional needs.
- Global role which is a part of the Global IT Security team
- Exposure to working with a multicultural team
Manager-IT Security Audit
- Working for a reputed organisation in Financial Services
- Growth Opportunity and Competitive Pay
- Reporting into the CEO, you will lead the organisations revenue growth in APAC by leading a team of sales and presales managers
- You will manage all large enterprise client relationships across FS, Manufacturing and Govt verticals
- Lead the revenue growth in APAC by closing deals with enterprise clients
- Lead sizeable sales and presales team to drive exponential growth in the region
- Define product roadmap and delivery upon it
- Designing and developing enterprise class highly scalable mission critical applications
- Recruiting & managing a team of developers and managers, to deliver on product roadmap
- Use cutting edge concepts & innovation in an agile environment with global scale
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse work space
- The Service Head is a Leadership Position which reports directly to the MD and the person would be expected to lead a team of service technicians and sales support executives with the responsibilities of setting up and managing a service distribution network as well as outsourced call centres
- An opportunity to lead and intergrate the entire Service Division
- An opportunity to report directly to the MD
It is a leadership position for support function.
The role requires good project management skills to plan response models on a variety of customer commitments, SLAs, and product versions
- Head of Support Position will drive the post - delivery support function by deve
- Be instrumental in expanding market reach to US and UK regions
As the Deputy Manager- Sales, the individual will be responsible for selling Data Security Solution to Organisations in the assigned Territories and generating new businesses.
The Individual will also be responsible for cross-selling to existing Clients and building strong relationships with OEMs and ensuring collections are on time.
- Opportunity to manage top accounts in an MNC and cross-sell/up-sell.
- Opportunity to bring in new logos and engage with top Global OEMs.
Our Client's Information Security team is seeking a seasoned professional for it's Platform, Infrastructure & Cloud Security. This vertical owns all aspects of platform, Infrastructure and cloud security for them
- Opportunity to be a part of the legacy team
- High Growth potential
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to the products and services and assess risk within the context of real threats faced.
- Design infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect their networks and systems and provide security expertise and
- Opportunity to be part of a fast paced growing firm in the EdTech space
- Senior role with high accountability and ownership
- The role is to lead the customer success function for India, Middle East and South East Asia region. You will be responsible for customer adoption, gross renewal rate as well as net renewal rate
- You will be responsible for leading a team of customer success managers, solution consultants and project managers spread across India and Middle East as of now
- Lead Customer Success function for India + ME + SEA markets reporting to Founder
- Lead a team of high performing CSMs, Project Managers and Solution Consultants
Join one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia and become their CISO for Indonesia, advising high level security measures bank-wide.
- Join one of the largest ASEAN Bank
- Advise high level cyber security measures bankwide
The Head of SRE is responsible for engineering infrastructure and platform solutions and translating technology requirements into the underlying component design with a focus on reliability, security, and performance.
- Opportunity to lead SRE globally for a large healthcare MNC
- The location for this role is open and can be based anywhere in India
- Responsible for defining deliverables, timelines, and drive processes in multiple information security verticals
- Planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the projects and aligning them with the business objectives
- Key stakeholder management, time management and approvals while being able to raise and manage escalations
- Lead multiple verticals of a large financial services organization
- Work directly with the CISO