Our client is looking for a Customs Compliance Manager - North & East to join and lead our client's team on organisational efforts to identify, develop and prioritise initiatives that will improve the quality of service to client's customers, inbound / outbound transit time and the overall cost position. Develop relationships with National Customs and other regulatory authorities.
- Great opportunity to work with an established global logistics company
- Great chance to work in company with a diverse culture.
- Business scope will be freight forwarding with focus on end to end solutions selling
- Focus will be sea freight mainly Full Container Loads
- Focus lane would be UAE, followed by Middle East, Far East, UK, Europe, Africa
- Opportunity to work for a leading multinational logistics company
- Working neck to neck with the topmost leadership of the organisation
- The organisation is looking to hire a Security Manager to join and lead their team for North and East India
- He/she will be responsible to ensure excellent logistics security in the air express industry
- Opportunity to work for a leading Logistics organization
- Directly reporting to the National Head of the role
- Take on a leadership role.
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation.
- Take on a leadership role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
Leadership role to head the procurement function.
Part of the executive leadership team of one of the largest Indian Auto Component Manufacturer.
- Leadership role to head the procurement function.
- Part of the executive leadership team of one of the largest Auto manufacturer
Lead the Operations, SCM and Logistics for a fast paced automation company based in NCR
- Work with a fast place Warehouse Automation Startup in NCR
- To lead a growing business and team