Our client is looking to bring on board a transformational and disruptive Regional Business Head.
The incumbent is expected to lead the entire offline retail team in the region and anchor the piece of people engagement.
- To work with one the India's leading organization
- Chance to work with a highly growing brand
Area Business Manager is responsible for achieving the targeted sales revenue objectives through the successful implementation of the sales strategy and management of team activities, resources, and outreach.
Team Management experience mandatory.Kolkata based. Handle Multiple states
- Opportunity to work in a leading MNC in Medical Devices space
- Growth and good culture
The IT Regional Manager has the overall responsibility for all day to day IT activities within a specific region. This person is the primary contact for local business management across all business units and should foster a high-quality relationship between the business and IT.
- high-quality relationship between the business and IT
- Global opportunity
The Regional Sales Manager will help grow the market position across all channels (B2B sales) in the East, for the bakery ingredients business; by locating, developing, defining and capturing business opportunities and relationships
- A chance to be a part of a leading global organization
- A chance to work closely with the leadership team
Leading Menswear business of all categories Casual Shorts, T-Shirts, Bottoms, Innerwear, Accessories
Leading a growing team of a huge business
- Leadership role in an established organisation
- Chance to work with a highly growing brand
The incumbent will be responsible for setting up team to drive acquisition and quality targets in an efficient manner.
- One client is one of the leading Fintech company in India
- Chance for an accelerated career growth path
A Plant Manager leading the manufacturing functions and driving the global strategy for the site of a growing speciality chemical organisation.
- Only Chemical Engineers with 15+ years of Plant Management experience apply
- Only candidates with IR / Labour Management experience apply
As part of corporate IT, this role should collaborate with the business community and ensure all aspects of business requirements are supported by relevant IT initiatives in the form of budget allocation during the annual IT budget formulation exercise.
As it receives services from various IT service providers, this role should manage the entire IT Budget of company, monitor the utilization, manage priorities and report the details to key stake holders.
- Leadership role
- Exciting career growth
The Head of Credit & Analytics Team leads the team in building, communicating, visualising and implementing the analytics strategy and roadmap for transforming the fintech into a data-driven enterprise. This strategic role advises and support BUs to enhance business performance and create new potential business opportunities by using both existing and new data sources.
- To be a part of a profitable fintech
- Great opportunity to grow alongwith the fintech
- Working for a leading NBFC- MFI which is expanding operations pan India
- Market Leading Compensation
- Lead the overall Project Expansion for new outlets as a Projects Head with a strong focus on managing proper site execution (Civil & Interior fit out works)
- Development & Selection of vendors in close coordination with procurement & supply chain team
- An opportunity to Lead the Projects Divison & Outlet Expansion
- Report directly to the top management - COO
- To lead the sales team and the commercial strategy for the state/cluster you're based in
- To create, supervise and execute the commercial strategy
- To manage the business forecasting (revenue/resources required) for the year
- The role is open for Kolkata location
- Opportunity to lead the sales team for a cluster for a Global Pharma MNC
- Exposure of dealing with other functions such as Access, Medical & Marketing
Treasury Role with Leading NBFC - MFI
Growth Opportunity and Excellent Remuneration
- Treasury Role with Leading NBFC MFI
- Growth Opportunity and
To be a part of a growing Indian organisation in the FMCG space and be a part of the Leadership team.
- Lead all Capital Projects at a Corporate Level
- Member of the Leadersip Team
Work with one of the fastest growing MNC in Construction in Rental in India
Handle rental sales through dealers of AWP/Telehandler in fast growing market
- Work with one of the fastest growing MNC in Construction in Rental in India
- Handle rental sales of AWP/Telehandler in fast growing market
Looking for a seasoned technology leader from the services background having working with multiple international client. The role involved leading a 700+ member technology team to develop learning/education solutions for the US and the UK markets.
- Chance to work in the booming online/digital education space
- Lead a tech team of 700+ to develop solutions for US and UK based clients