6months contract in IT/Management Consultancy
End to end IT lifecycle with Strategy, structure, management and operations
- 6months contract in IT/Management Consultancy
- End to end IT lifecycle with Strategy, structure, management and operations
The IT Regional Manager has the overall responsibility for all day to day IT activities within a specific region. This person is the primary contact for local business management across all business units and should foster a high-quality relationship between the business and IT.
- high-quality relationship between the business and IT
- Global opportunity
- The Associate Director of Delivery would be responsible for leading Tech delivery and managing a team of 200+ people
- Handle wide range of projects in Application development, Mobile development, Data engineering and Big Data
- Opportunity to engage with several international and domestic clients
- Exposure to latest emerging technologies and managing large teams
You would demonstrate the ability to roll out products at scale in a fast-paced setup, deliver results, set high standards for the team, and the ability to attract world-class talent. You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Work in the fast growing EdTech industry building products at scale
- Work in a stable EdTech setup backed by an Indian conglomerate
- Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire engineering team and the company
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product
- High accountability role reporting directly to the CTO
- Opportunity to provide leadership and vision to the entire engineering team
- As a product leader you are responsible for enabling & executing Core Product Management activities and drive synergies across all core products & across the organization
- Develop product vision in partnership with top management
- Be part of the launch team of the next big thing in Indian E Commerce Industry
- Work closely with senior leadership who are Industry experts in the domain
Define architecture, choose best technologies and lead the development of mission critical systems that constitute the core of business operations
- Work in a fast, growing setup
- Work on building scalable products from scratch
- Be responsible for the road map and align various stakeholders including your team, design, and marketing to arrive at and execute on the product road map
- Be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experiences
- Be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experience
- Opportunity to lead and build a team of high-impact Product Manager
You will lead a team of global software support professionals who provide unmatched support to our customers across product lines and sites. You will use your astute observational powers and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and relentlessly pursue the path of continuous improvement to drive customer happiness.
- Work in a truly global role for Client Support
- Work in a growing MNC in the logistics domain
Responsible for driving innovative ideas, managing strategic marketing plans for each product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives, manage multiple projects, and work under tight timeframes.
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and a chance to conceptualize & implement
- Participating in strategic business and product planning process
- Managing multiple software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Senior leadership role with high accountability and ownership
- Opportunity to be part of an award winning data security product organization
Lead & oversee daily operations of the company ((Technology, Middle Office, Operations, and Risk Management) for the Institutional Equities (IE) business
- Drive & manage IT, systems, operations & business for Institutional Equities
- Leadership role with great remit and exposure
Director SAP position with one of the largest Consulting firms. Looking for a seasoned leader with prior track record of incubating SAP practice from scratch.
- Leadership Role
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest consulting giants
Lead the engineering team in designing, developing and improving products for omnichannel retail
- A leadership position in a high growth organization and high performing industry
- Work directly with COO to build and scale omnichannel products
- Leading the Engineering team by provide strong technical leadership & guidance
- Devise innovative approaches to deliver tailored solutions that leverage advanced domain knowledge, technology skill sets & industry exposure
- Work with driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
In this role, you will work with leadership and client representatives in joint problem-solving sessions, and define the project scope as well as staffing requirements.
You will also enable process improvements to gain efficiencies and enable a faster transition to steady-state; through driving the discussions with the product development team by providing ongoing feedback on solutions and opportunities to enhance/add features.
- Global MNC
- Career Growth
Head DevOps for the entire organization across multiple geographies for a digital logistics organization working to improve supply chain outcomes through AI-powered insights.
- Work in a highly complex and scalable environment
- Head DevOps organization wide across multiple geographies
Director/ Executive Director position with one of the largest Consulting firms. Looking for a seasoned leader with prior track record of setting up the Salesforce practice from scratch and building a team from 0-500.
- Leadership Position
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest consulting firms
Director of Technology who will be responsible for setting the vision and developing and executing on the technology strategy for product development teams.
Responsible for the overall solution architecture and technical infrastructure, as well as for managing and growing engineering teams working on the products, and for being the bridge to other technology organisation.
- Opportunity to work in fast paced global organzation in mass communication
- Opportunty to work in closely with the top leadership
- Planning the architecture for the products and services and mentoring the engineers
- Providing support and working on project management, building up team metrics and dashboards for team efficiency
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic product organization in the ga
- Senior leadership role with high accountability and ownership