An opportunity to head Finance for an emerging unicorn in the SaaS space, along with a chance to be an eventual successor to the current Global CFO
- Opportunity to be a part of an emerging unicorn in the start-up space
- Drive strategic change and create meaningful impact in the Finance function
As VP - Finance, you will report to the CFO and look after accounting, taxation, strategy and special projects.
- Succession planning to CFO
- Head Finance for a listed pioneer in chemical industry
Senior level Opportunity with a big Private Equity Fund
Growth Opportunity to lead finance team
- Senior level Opportunity with a big Private Equity Fund
- Growth Opportunity to lead finance team
- Manage end to end business finance for the company for a vertical in the organisation
- To business partner with other functions to drive profitability
- Lead the busines finance for a scaled up start- up
- Opportunity to be a part of the Leadership team of a Unicorn
Finance & Family Office Role- BIG4 Only
- Growing Organization
- Finance & Family Office Role- BIG4 Only
Reporting into the Global CFO, you will leading the finance for the India business of a global manufacturing giant.
- To head the India Finance for a global MNC
- To be part of the leadership team of a multibillion MNC
Reporting into the CEO, you will be heading the finance function for a well known start up.You will be responsible to scale up the business and build the team
- To lead the finance function of a fast growing startup
- Opportunity to work with industry stalwarts
The job entails leading Finance, Legal and CS function of the organisation. As the organisation is having multiple investment projects, the job would entail active fund raising through all channels.
- Opportunity to work with a growing organization in a leadership role
- Opportunity to be part of the organization which is a market leader in its space
Working for one of the fastest growing Foreign Banks in India
Senior Role and Good Pay
- Working for one of the fastest growing Foreign Banks in India
- Senior Role and Good Pay
- Head the Finance function for a well known Fintech company
- Lead multiple functions such as Treasury, FP&A, Compliance among others
- Leadership Role
- Well Funded Startup
Chief Financial Officer role for a leading Fintech based in Gurgaon.
- Leadership position
- Growing setup
Looking for Independent Director for a HFC-green affordable sustainable housing exposure only applyCandidate with global exposure in green affordable housing,green technology, energy saving, ESG and someone who has worked with insitutes like ADB, UN projects, IDB etc only apply
- Independent Director for a HFC- green affordable sustainable housing
- Candidate with global exposure in green affordable housing,green technology only
- Challenging Role
- Growing Opportunity
As the CFO, you would be managing the finance and commercial operations of the organization. You would serve as a business partner to the MD and be a crucial member of devising core long range strategies.
- Candidates originally from Aurangabad preferred
- Candidates from a textile manufacturing background preferred
As the CFO, you would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
In addition to this, Investor Relations - IPO and shareholder management and debt fund raising is a crucial aspect of the role.
- Lead the Finance function for a leading speacilty chemical company
- Prepare and drive the company to an IPO
Head the Finance, compliances, debt restructuring, accounts and commercial function and report to the promoter
- Candidates must be working in Projects/EPC org as CFO/FC
- Head the entire accounts, tax, commercial and corporate finance function
As the Business Unit CFO, you will be a part of India's management team and would be driving growth strategies from a Finance standpoint, in order to drive excellence and support management in taking data driven decisions across the region.
- An opportunity to lead finance and commercial operations of multiple geographies
- Work in a leadeship position with a Fortune 500 company
As the CFO, you would be responsible for leading controllership, business finance, corporate finance and supply chain.
- Lead the Finance, HR, Legal and IT Team in an SAP environment
- Report to the Board of a growing Indian MNC
Sourcing new partners & Alliances;drive end to end process of partner onboarding
Develop and implement acquisition strategies ;create demand understand customer
- Sourcing new partners & Alliances;drive end to end process of partner onboarding
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies ;create demand understand customer
You will be responsible for leading the entire finance function. The role will include taking care of financial reporting, compliance, investor reporting/relations, FP&A/Business Finance, etc.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing organisation
- Opportunity to lead finance function and build your own team.