Understand business processes and find solutions to automate and execute using standard automation tools and programming languages.
Looking for experience in IT infrastructure, end-user technologies and a deep understanding of the tools and software that power business automation. They must have led an automation tools team and used his potential to migrate the existing business operating model to align with the Industry 4.0 methodology.
- Lead the automation of infra services for a multi billion dollar global giant
- Ideate, design and engineer infrastructure solutions to create global impact
Participating in the development of Frond End and Back End software. Working with a team of engineers to understand the requirements and deliver innovative solutions
- Opportunity to become a key part in developing leading digital capability
- Opportunity to deploy robust & sustainable solutions & align strategic needs
The role is a leadership role in manufacturing and will be a statutory role for the organisation to manage all technical and administrative responsibilities for plant operations
- To be a part of the leadership team for manufacturing activities of the firm
- To be in a statutory role for the manufacturing unit
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to lead all efforts across our IT programme which includes new solutions based around rebuilding our custom in-house platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in our team of IT professionals and ensuring the delivery of robust, sustainable and flexible solutions to best meet strategic goals.
- Opportunity to provide workable solutions to meet strategic goals
- Opportunity to rebuild custom in-house solutions
CEO role for a Project Management US MNC in building and construction based out of Chennai. Candidate must be a civil engineer with hands on experience in domestic and International project management.
- Only candidate with Project Management experience in Construction need to apply
- Must be a Civil Engineer with 15+ years of experience
- Must have 8-15 years experience in B2B Field marketing
- This role is based out of Chennai
- Opportunity to head the marketing wing for the global leader in payroll solution
- This is an IC role
Ensure alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives.
Lead end-to-end people agenda driving organisation's strategy and providing dynamic solutions.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation
- Be a part of the leadership team
Role Holder will be responsible for gathering requirements from the business and translating the same to the technical team
Role holder will be responsible for budgeting, monitoring, tracking and ensuring timely delivery of enterprise level mobile/web applications
- 8+ years of Project Management and hands-on technical experience required
- Experience in Enterprise Mobile/Web application development Projects preferred
Work with senior business stakeholders to ideate and implement employer branding and campus strategy to create a strong and differentiated employer brand
- Opportunity to work for a well known MNC
- Excellent opportunity to create positive impact and grow with the organisation
- Ensure management of all activities involving New Product Development which involves the selection of RM,Recipe Design,Lab Trials, Industrial Trials among other activities
- Preparation of Technology Transfer for new products
- An opportunity to lead Research & Development Activities
- A Managerial opportunity to mentor R&D Food Technologists
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible to drive end-to-end HR for India.
You will work very closely with the internal and external stakeholders leading HR Operations and playing an advisory role to drive organisation culture and foster growth.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a Global organization
- Opportunity to play an internal as well as external consultant role
Responsible for the country Talent Development strategy, including translating the workforce plan into a Talent Build
- Opportunity to shape the talent development plans for a global MNC
- Excellent opportunity to create positive impact and grown with the organisation
- Leading the Sales for Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- Managing a team of Sales people
- Opportunity to work with leading medical device company
- Sales role with team handling responsibility
Opportunity to work with a leading organisation for their shared services set up in India.
Drive end to end hiring strategy by attracting top talent, thereby to become an employer of choice.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a global recruitment CoE
- A challenging role and experience to ramp up an organisation
- Business head for a new vertical at one of the largest conglomerates in India
- Execute strategies, build strong customer connect and expand the market
- Responsible for market and competition analysis to devise and execute business strategy
- 15+ years of experience selling to the Smartphone Industry
- Opportunity to lead the PNL at one of the largest conglomerates in India
Wealth Manager will be responsible for acquisition and servicing of high net worth clients.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the biggest wealth players in the country
- Competitive pay structure
Reporting into the Group CFO, you will be leading the entire tax function for the group.
- To lead tax for a huge Indian conglomerate
- To be part of the leadership team of renowned group
Opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services Captive Center in India.
Drive end to end hiring strategy by attracting right talent, thereby to become an employer of choice.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a growing financial services MNC
- A challenging role and experience to ramp up an organisation
Sustain and improve reliability, plant operation, maintenance
Manages the plant's operations, maintenance, projects, and departments including spare parts, inventory, budget, and compliance with environmental and safety regulation
- An opportunity to lead the overall maintenance and projects
- An opportunity to work with a Global FMCG Organisation
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible to set up and lead the finance function for the organisation
- Opportunity to head the finace function of a global fund
- Opportunity to be part of the India launch team of a globally acclaimed fund