Lead Generation, Evaluation of lease/outright offers, Negotiating terms & commercials, and deal closure
* Maintaining constant contact with brokers, consultants, tenants to ensure timely execution of leases,
amendments, temporary leases and terminations if required.
- Opportunity to work with one of India,s biggest real estate Developer
- Pan India presence and Debt free company
Reporting to the COO, the role holder will be responsible for setting and executing the technology vision of the organization
- Experience leading cross-cultural teams across the IT ecosystem
- Infrastructure, IT operations and Application development experience is a must
Strategizing & driving growth plans for the branch
Responsible for delivering Branch budget
- Opportunity to head a P&L responsibility
- Opportunity to work with an Indian Freight Company ranking top 10 in Air Freight
The position is responsible for leading the commercial/business finance function for the client
- To be a part of fast growth & meritorious environment
- To lead the commercial finance function for a leading business
You will be responsible for end to end business consulting, technology leadership, understanding the technology and enterprise architecture landscape.
- Lead the development of Architecture Roadmaps and Blueprints
- Be a thought leader and provide technical expertise to a global team
The opportunity is to be a global process owner for the entire F&A operations, for a newly set-up shared service function
- To be a part of fast growth & meritorious environment
- To lead the global processes for a newly set-up Shared Service Function
- Work along with the VP Sales to scale the sales function for the US market
- This will be an IC role, for closing Enterprise accounts in the US market
- Individual contributor role, closing deals for the US Market
- This will be a work from office opportunity, based out of Chennai
A team of deep specialists, our skills range from mathematics to computation. Our diversity is our strength. We turn complex information into life-changing and practical insights, every day. Our progressive operating model means that we stay at the forefront. Evolving and learning from what we're seeing externally.
- Turning complex information into life-changing and practical insights, every day
- Work with Auto ML in developing models based on AWS/Google Cloud Auto ML service
The role holder will be a Program Leader interacting with BU leads globally and formulate a transformation strategy for optimum operations
- Dynamic leader with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Program Manager with a knack of deriving insights and dashboarding experience
Our client is looking to hire a office leasing professional to manage their portfolio in Chennai/Hyderabad
- Opportunity to work with a grade A real estate developer
- Opportunity to lead a city for a leading real estate developer
Our client is looking for a dynamic sales professional whose got experience selling to corporate. The candidate would be responsible for driving continuous sales, bringing in new logos, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast paced HRTech company
- Industry leading compensation
- Building & maintaining relationships with schools and colleges across the zone by having a strong working relationship with key decision makers of the institutes
- Target to build an ecosystem for the Zone which can contribute towards the growth of student recruitment in the Zone
- Meet annual Zonal targets of tie- ups and MOUs with educational institutions for student placements
- Be part of a global leader in international education services
- Engage with key stakeholders of top educational institutes of the country
The candidate will be managing the end to end of treasury and will be reporting into the Group CFO.
- Opportunity to be a part of Huge MNC congolomerate
- Lead the treasury function
Opportunity to Lead Shared Service HR Operations - Globally for a Leading Financial Services Company.
Location - Chennai / Mumbai
- Opportunity to work with a leading Multinational Financial Service Company
- Opportunity to lead the Shared Service HR Operations - Globally
As the Head of the Product Engineering Department, you will be responsible for building and delivering great enterprise products and platforms by managing diverse Engineering teams, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various products.
- Be a part of the leadership team of a market leading business
- Drive a team of high performing individuals to build a high-end product
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager, APAC is involved in full spectrum of financial planning and reporting activities in APAC region.
This role will report to the Finance Director
Key responsibilities include monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction analysis, and preparation of operational performance and management reports
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth Company
- To be an integral part of the Finance function
Lead the entire controllership function consisting of Financial Reporting, Treasury, Taxation, Financial planning & Analysis, Shared Services, Subsidy and specific SBU finance. It will also include corporate controls, compliance and driving IT and automation.
- Opportunity to be a part of Huge listed Indian conglomerate
- Lead the Controllership Function
Job Location: Chennai / Gurgaon
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service along with defining user guidelines.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response, and control the implementation process.
- Chance to work with a Fortune 500 company.
- Drive the entire Customer Service Operations Strategy for the organisation.
The analytical project group leader role will be completely accountable for typically 3 biologics projects that will involve development, approval as well as life cycle management activities. The candidate will lead the three main analytical functions that comprises of Physico-chemical characterization, in vitro functional characterization and analytical technology transfer of batch/lot release methods to QC.
- An opportunity to work with a leading global innovative biosimilars company
- Work in a growth driven culture that gives you opportunities to break new ground
- Responsible for driving end-to-end operations of the hospital.
- Key focus areas : standardising processes, managing footfall, lead conversion metrics, customer experience, people management, stakeholder management, managing other allied functions such as laboratory, counsellors, ensuring conversion, target achievement.
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing organization in healthcare industry
- Best industry compensation and opportunity to grow exponentially