- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Supervisors have technical experience in bedding, include quality, production, machinery and operation
Know about bedding machines (coiler, tap badge or quilting)
Technical knowledge in bedding and mattress
Know quilting, tap badge, coiler machine
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
My client is seeking an experienced and creative Engineering Director/VP level candidate with strong expertise in pharma field responsible to lead continuous reaction process to produce GCLE from concept to release. You will need to conduct these projects with a strong sense of time, cost and quality. Understanding of available technologies, and building good technical relationship with suppliers is essential.
Top Pharma Company in CHINA
R&D Director / Chemical position in leading GCLE continous reaction process
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentINR238,095 - INR340,136 per month (INR2,857,143 - INR4,081,633)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for the optimization of the methods & techniques of corn starch wet-milling. As the Process Engineer/Manager, the candidate must be able to challenge the existing best practices and drive process improvement initiatives that will yield greater productivity.
Great salary and all expenses paid for housing, transportation and working visa
Direct reporting line to the owner and the Managing Director of the company
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
- The Plant Maintenance Manager will be reporting to the Plant Head for a leading alcohol beverage brand which is coming out with a new plant in Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh its existing plant in North & Western part of India
Exciting Opportunity to lead the Plant Engineering/Maintenance Team
Be part of a leading alcohol beverage organisations growth story
Head the Research, development and Innovations department for one of the largest players in the Air Conditioning market. The role will report directly to the CEO and will be based out of India.
A chance to head the R and D team for an industry leader in Air Conditioning
Leadership role reporting directly to the CEO
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing - International jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.