98 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Technical Key Account & Sales Manager is the main interface for the customer on the service business and all technical matters incl. quality. Technical Key Account Manager applies value selling to grow the service business in profitable way based on deep knowledge of customer operations and needs. Technical Key Account Manager is responsible for a strategic or key account and can also have additional accounts depending on size and complexity
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a Global leader in its sgement
- Excellent salary package
Manage India business for an Australian organization with a Global Footprint in brokerage of Residential real estate
- Australian MNC into Property Management Services
- Head India business
The candidate will be responsible for handling the sales for PAN India for the vacuum and engineering fittings line.
- Drive the sales in India
- New business development
A chance to work with the Industry's renowned brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Featured JobBangalore UrbanPermanent
- Take on a sales development role to grow his/her market.
- Comfortable with working from home & extensive travel
Opportunity to join a successful and innovative international company at a very exciting stage in its India growth story
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Manage end to end responsibility as a senior business resource
- Work with India Management Team and drive business development & strategy
An opportunity to be a part of the sales team for a global market leader in medical implants industry.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Be a part of the sales team for a premium product
- Work on a niche product line
A chance to work with a UK based international hospitality chain that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
Opportunity to lead the sales and Marketing function for a Mid-size Automotive company
- Opportunity to lead the sales & marketing function for a mid size organziation
- Excellent salary package
The role is for a leadership position in the Alternate agency (CBM) model of a leading Life Insurance company.
- Leadership position in the Alternate agency (CBM) model
- Mentoring, guiding and facilitating sales through Advisors
Business Development Manager - Corporate Solutions (Bangalore/Mumbai) | Leading MNC providing travel and medical assistance services
- Source new business in Corporates by doing solution selling to HR heads
- Work directly with General Management Team and drive business strategy
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in sales across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.