15 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobHyderabadPermanent
This role is responsible for developing short and long term customer acquisition marketing strategy and is then accountable for delivering it. As our resident digital acquisition specialist, you will develop and implement a joined-up search strategy across paid and SEO, monitoring performance and taking action to ensure we meet business income and customer targets.
Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
- Exercising marketing skills to make decisions that help drive business
- Work directly with the MD/Global Stakeholders and delivery of the strategic plan
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay, leading and managing the team for the function.
- Drive end to end Marketing initiatives for the business, owning the budgets
- Work closely with the MD to define brand positioning across consumer segments
Lead Strategic Marketing for Renewable energy piece for one of the global leaders in Innovation & Business transformation
- Lead Marketing Strategy for the buzzing Industry: Renewable Energy
- Be part of one of the most aspirational brands to work for, across the globe
Work with an exciting new startup and lead the content strategy for the same.
- Work with a startup in an exciting new space
- Lead a team and craft content strategy for the long term
Opportunity to lead the digital landscape at a well-funded start-up in the co-working space.
- Work with a startup in an exciting new space
- Manage and head the entire digital marketing landscape
National Brand and Marketing Head (Sports/Retail/Fashion)
- Head the marketing for one of the global leaders in sports industry
- Define the India Strategy for the brand
The Country Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and the execution of a robust marketing plan generating high volume of good quality leads for sales generation.
- Responsible for the Digital Marketing activities for PAN India
- Marketing strategy for PAN India
Leading the marketing function of a fast paced start-up in new age technology
- Own the overall responsibility of marketing function
- Work directly with the Founder to implement Marketing Strategy
An exciting opportunity to head marketing for the market leaders in dental implants industry.
- Lead the entire marketing function
- Be a part of the leadership team
Excellent opportunity with one of the leading Consumer Appliances firm in a high visibility role coupled with strong career progression and great work life balance.
- Protect and expand brand identity and equity following defined brand KPIs
- Responsible for local brand portfolio positioning and implementation
About Michael Page Marketing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist marketing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in marketing across the country.
Specialists In Marketing Recruitment
Michael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.
Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.
We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.
With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.
Many of our consultants worked directly in marketing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how marketing shapes business performance, and we consistently and successfully match outstanding jobseekers with exciting marketing roles that develop their skills and support their career vision.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.