41 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay, leading and managing the team for the function.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Drive end to end Marketing initiatives for the business, owning the budgets
- Work closely with the MD to define brand positioning across consumer segments
A chance to work with a French fast fashion company that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
This role is responsible for developing short and long term customer acquisition marketing strategy and is then accountable for delivering it. As our resident digital acquisition specialist, you will develop and implement a joined-up search strategy across paid and SEO, monitoring performance and taking action to ensure we meet business income and customer targets.
- Exercising marketing skills to make decisions that help drive business
- Work directly with the MD/Global Stakeholders and delivery of the strategic plan
Head the Branding activities for a market leader in the steel tubes industry.
- Chance to work with a leading 5000 Cr listed organization
- Leadership role reporting directly to the Chairman
Be a part of a dynamic and young organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of leadership team
- Lead a young and dynamic team
Drive the end to end responsibility of the 'Brand' in this role and be the custodian of brand P&L for a renowned FMCG player in an environment which fosters career progression
- Develop consumer insight driven strategies leading to superior integrated plans
- Build long and short term growth plans to deliver growth targets as per road map
Opportunity to Head- Marketing Communications as a function for one of the leading Multinational Robotics Organisation, in Warehousing Automation Space.
- Lead Marketing Communications function
- Be part of a niche booming sector like Warehousing Automation
Drive revenue growth with an entrepreneurial mindset bringing bold ideas and in an experimental (lean/analytical) process. A chance to lead Marketing for an iconic brand with pan India scope of control.
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement/retention
- Lead Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Social, Email, and Public Relations programs
Opportunity to own, manage and grow a category of iconic products for an MNC
- Manage a category for a well-known MNC
- Competitive remuneration and team management opportunity
Opportunity to collaborate with sales and marketing teams to drive market share and profitability for a well-known MNC
- Work with a global leader in consumer durables
- Collaborate with multiple teams and manage a creative role
About Michael Page Marketing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist marketing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in marketing across the country.
Specialists In Marketing Recruitment
Michael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.
Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.
We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.
With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.
Many of our consultants worked directly in marketing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how marketing shapes business performance, and we consistently and successfully match outstanding jobseekers with exciting marketing roles that develop their skills and support their career vision.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
TestimonialsAdvancePierre Foods...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Yara Côte d'IvoireMichael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.