6 Matching Jobs
- Mumbai CityPermanent
- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools.
- Prepare and document simple computer programmes and models to clearly defined requirements.
- Deputy Manager - Actuarial
- Project Management
- Carry out specification and execution of actuarial projects relating as Valuation and Reporting, Pricing and Product Development, Calculations support, Deterministic and Stochastic Modelling, Experience Analysis etc. to meet project deliverable within agreed time lines.
- Manage small teams of Actuarial students / technicians engaged in the aforesaid projects
- Support business development activities
- Manager Actuarial
- Project Management
- This role is responsible for the smooth operational functioning of the Claims HUB under his/ her supervision
- The role will also be responsible for managing the claims ratio for the organisation
- Claims process manager
- Responsible for the complete Hub
New Business Development and prospecting for potential new partnerships.
Mumbai CityPermanentINR3,000,000 - INR4,000,000
- Digital Partnerships and Alliances
- New Business Development
As the local representative of the corporate insurance function you will be overseeing all insurable risks for the lead country India (incl. assigned countries) and the management and controlling of the assigned insurance service providers You will be expected to ensure internal and regulatory compliances, place insurable risks in a transparent and cost effective manner in alignment with the group policy and with the support of the assigned insurance broker.
- Corporate Insurance Account Manager
- Large conglomerate
About Michael Page Insurance
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for 40 years. We draw on all of this knowledge and expertise and combine it with the passion and dedication of some of the best people in the business to ensure that Michael Page Insurance is recognised as the leading recruiter of insurance professionals in India.
We also know that a general overview of the market isn’t enough to truly understand your hiring or job search requirements, so our consultants have a job function focus to ensure that you only deal with someone who understands the nuances of your specialist area.
Michael Page Insurance specializes in recruitment of functional experts and professionals within the insurance industry across all major cities
Browse the Michael Page Insurance jobs to see the types of opportunities we’re currently handling. Or, if you’re hiring in the insurance industry get in touch to find out how we can help your recruitment process.
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.