Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the site leadership team. For a 12 month period, the business is looking for a senior / experienced Safety Manager to ensure the unit complies with Gujarat health and safety laws and company HSE Policies. This person has to have broad knowledge of local regulations on safety and environment as well as OSHA / ISO18001 (or equivalent) standards and be able to operate on management team level.
- Managing the health, safety and environment compliance issues at the unit
- Delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The person will be the strategic driver, planning, implementing and coordinating all manufacturing activities.
- Head of manufacturing unit for a multi-product and large application products
- Manufacturing budget preparation based on sales projection
Head the end-to-end Projects delivery team for a leading EPC organisation specialising in Renewable Industry
- Head end-to-end Project Management
- Renewable company with about 10 years experience in India
A chance to head the Research and Development division of a Belgian Multinational which is one of the global leader in Polymer, Chemical, Compounds and adhesives.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Head the R and D division dealing with polymers, latex and rubber
- Requiring : M-Tech Polymer / Rubber Technologist
An exciting opportunity to head manufacturing and operations for a medical device MNC
Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
- An opportunity to lead the manufacturing and operations function for an MNC
- The chance to grow with a new entrant in the medical devices space
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
- Work with seasoned and reputed Business Leaders in Corporate Office
- Opportunity to move to the Project Manager role in a Global MNC soon
Own the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and the Project Management function for the business. Drive strategic planning and execution to enhance productivity, efficiency and profitability, throughout the company's operations.
- Head Pan India Operations, Supply Chain and Project Management functions.
- Work directly with the India CEO as a part of the Country Steering Team
If you're passionate about working on the end to end operational drive and have that drive to proactively plan, design, construct ,sell and implement Solar/Power Equipment then this job is definitely for you. Join the team to work on the expansion journey of the fast paced solar industry but at the same time not to compromise on the quality and the stipulated time lines.
- Solar,Rooftop ,Renewable,Energy ,Construction,Project management,
- Project Execution
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a senior management role
- Develop and implement the Manufacturing Strategy
- Fast track your career progression with a market leader
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in engineering and manufacturing across the country.
Specialists In Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for jobseekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
We invest intensively in matching the brightest jobseekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our engineering and manufacturing team specialises in recruiting across the following areas:
- Design & Drafting
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Plant/Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.