Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobSonipatPermanent
A chance to head the Research and Development division of a Belgian Multinational which is one of the global leader in Polymer, Chemical, Compounds and adhesives.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Head the R and D division dealing with polymers, latex and rubber
- Requiring : M-Tech Polymer / Rubber Technologist
An exciting opportunity to head manufacturing and operations for a medical device MNC
Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
- An opportunity to lead the manufacturing and operations function for an MNC
- The chance to grow with a new entrant in the medical devices space
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
- Work with seasoned and reputed Business Leaders in Corporate Office
- Opportunity to move to the Project Manager role in a Global MNC soon
An exciting opportunity to lead the engineering function for a manufacturing site of a leading pharmaceutical MNC.
- Be a part of the site leadership team
- Fully accountable for all engineering activities across Site
An exciting opportunity with a global pharma giant to lead and manage all Third Party Operations , Validation and Process activities for products developed and manufactured at outside contract facilities.
- Work for the leaders in the pharmaceutical space
- Lead the third party operations for India
The candidate will be responsible for handling the service segment for Western India and handle a team of service engineers.
- Managing the service team for West India
- Managing the after sales business
Opportunity to be part of product management team with one of the leaders in Warehousing automation in India and abroad. You will be defining the future of software product strategies for controlling the robotic operations in warehouses.
- Product Management for one of the leading hardware startups in India
- Develop Synergy in a disruptive environment
Manage the installation of Robotics across the globe.
- Manage the Implementation of Projects across the Globe
- Handle a team of high performing individuals across the globe
An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Robotics firm in India
- Global Robotics Organisation
- One of the most successful Indian Startups
A chance to work with a leading Indian winery that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Head up viticulture operations in India.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in engineering and manufacturing across the country.
Specialists In Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for jobseekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
We invest intensively in matching the brightest jobseekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our engineering and manufacturing team specialises in recruiting across the following areas:
- Design & Drafting
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Plant/Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.