- Drive sales for a leading Consumer Electronics brand
- Be a part of a brand that spans across multiple consumer lifestyle touch points
About Our Client
Our client is a 100 years' old multi national that is present in over 150 countries. In India, they are positioned as a premium appliance brand with more than 10% market share in categories they operate in
- Ensure account sales target & A/R target are attained each month;
- Responsible for account Sales Forecasting, Planning and implementation thereof.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan for account based on company's direction to attain desired results:
- Initiate, plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales policies and programs for account such as joint promotion, marketing, Sales and product Training for store salesmen of the account
- Analyze Sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales;
- Review & analyze the market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Regularly visits to dealers, maintaining good relations, negotiating and closing deals
- Co-Monitors with Marketing and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Co-conceptualize and implement sales promotion campaign for account together with the Product & Marketing Teams.
- Manage working schedule of Branch Managers
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Masters in Business Administration preferred.
7-8 years of Experience in similar industryCompetencies Needed:-
- Operational Leadership
- People Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Willing to do extensive field work
- Willing to travel
- Excellent English skills
- "Can do" Attitude
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of all touchpoints in the consumer journey.
- Work on brands and products that impact lives of millions of people
- Brings an ecosystem of products to the consumer that improves their every day life