- Work directly with the founders
- work with a growing beauty brand
About Our Client
Our client is a science-driven homegrown skincare brand committed to bringing efficacy & transparency in beauty. They are currently offering products ranging from serums, toners, face acids and moisturisers that are well researched, backed by proven science.
- Create the right zonal sales strategy to drive key business levers to develop reach, assortment, visibility and shopper education
- Identify opportunities for new business as well growing existing business in line with the company's retail strategy using market intelligence and data driven insights.
- Build & lead a stable & high-performance team. Coach & Mentor to aid skill enhancement of team members and enable career progression. Take responsibility for the functional and behavioural capability development of the entire on-rolls and off-rolls team
- Ensure a healthy channel partner network and the right infrastructure for the defined sales territory with robust sales processes & controls.
- Accountable for execution of sales activation programs, loyalty programs, incentives and trade partner engagement initiatives rolled out as part of national strategy.
- Contribute to sales strategy design by supporting trade marketing, marketing, supply chain and finance teams and helping build the right forecast and plans
The Successful Applicant
- 9 years of total experience in the FMCG/Beauty space with at least 4 years in Field Sales handling at least 2 geographies. Experience as a Zonal Manager or a Regional Manager will be preferred
- Strong Understanding of FMCG business levers & knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrated track record of high performance in an unstructured environment
- Designing & executing strategy to derive sustainable organic & inorganic growth in line with the organisation vision
- Actionable data analysis
What's on Offer
- A chance to accelerate your skill development by getting a hands-on experience of establishing a high-performance product in the retail market
- A work environment with like-minded and talented Peers & Stakeholders
- Best-in-class learning arnd development support