- Opportunity to work with the pioneer in Agriculture Industry across world
- Leading a team of fast growing individuals with strategic focus
About Our Client
The client is a leading MNC in agri tech sector with more than 2 decades worth of legacy across India. The client has played a major role in improving the Indian agri industry through its wide range of product portfolio and hence is a top place to work for motivated individuals who are looking to contribute towards India's agri growth .
The person will be directly reporting to GM Sales , and will be responsible for :
1 . Delivering sales targets of his/her region in coordination with Distributors and Retail team
2 . Working for new product development executing GTM strategies
3 . Retail planning -Competitor tracking and improving counter share, depth.
4 . Coordinating with key stakeholders across sales cycle and with concerned govt departments
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from tier 1/2 college is a must
- You should have 5-12 years of experience in sales particularly in FMCG, Building materials, Agriculture and allied industry
- You should have Experience in handling sales team and also distributor channel management
What's on Offer
The client is an equal opportunity employer being one of the biggest MNCs in its sector with highly motivated individuals. You will be leading a team and acting as the key link between management and on field responses .
In addition the compensation would also as per best market practices .