Zonal Head (North) - Construction Finance Business
Strategic role to head the Construction Finance business for the entire North Re
Leadership role with a market leading NBFC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established NBFCs backed by a reputed conglomerate. The NBFC has both secured and unsecured product offerings across Business Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal loans, Mortgages, Loans Against Property, Loans Against Shares, Microfinance and Agri-loans. They are looking for a Zonal Head for their Construction Finance business for North zone.
As the Zonal Head of the Construction Finance business, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the on-ground sales for the construction finance division by building and creating strong relationships with developers and promoters with key resources
- Build strategies to increase the fee based income from real estate developers
- Promote cross-selling / up selling of group financial product offerings
- Do a thorough research by conducting primary and secondary research in the market for understanding project feasibility.
- Get a clear understanding of customer needs and requirements and understand the technical and financial aspects of projects including project size, progress and risk factors
- Structure customized deals keeping the internal parameters as a target to suit customer requirements
- Oversee the early stages of the risk management process, collating the necessary documentation, carrying out preliminary risk assessments and forwarding the files to the credit team
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders- the risk and operations teams to evaluate and approve loan applications, while maintaining customer service levels including the TAT's
- Communicate with customers on a periodic basis, identifying and addressing their issues so as to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage the account renewal process, ensuring continuing and profitable relationships with key customers
- Ensure that internal risk parameters and external regulatory norms are followed at all times in the lending process
- Ensure and track the maintenance of acceptable asset quality of CF loans. Besides, the responsibility involves tracking delinquencies closely so as to minimise the NPA levels and potential risk factors
- Understand local currents and risk factors, providing an input to take decisions on new and existing loans
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a post graduate with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Construction Finance in the Sales team
- You should have been in a regional leadership role for construction finance with a reputed bank or NBFC
- Additionally, you should have sound product knowledge across the gamut of secured lending products
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Lead a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.