Zonal Head Accounts- Leading NBFC Player - Kolkata
Looking for Zonal level accountant with strong finance knowledge
Strategic role in determining the overall direction of the company
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading financial services players in India, with established and successful businesses across various segments. The group subsidiaries include companies which are leaders in their respective spaces, with significant book size and market share.
Reporting to Senior Vice President Accounts, you will be handling for the following key responsibility-
* Handling/responsible for Day to Day Accounting. Taking care of accounting standards and finance activities.
* Responsible for Branch accounting & Maintenance of accounts of all assigned region.
* Reviewing and Monitoring Expenses.
* Accounts Receivable & Payable Management
* Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
* Consolidation of books of branches.
* Preparing and Finalization of Balance sheet and schedules
* Debtors control and review of branches.
* Creditors and payments of branches.
* Inter branch reconciliation and reconciliation with HO
* Close the books of Accounts on monthly basis.
* Liasoning with Internal Auditor.
* Managing Funds management & Liaisoning with Banks.
* Maintaining healthy relationship with the partner bankers.
* Fund Management for Loan Disbursement.
* Liasoning with Banker for Account Opening of Branches, Signatory updation of bank branches.
Taxation & Statutory Compliances:-
* Income Tax, Service Tax, TDS & related compliance.
* Other statutory compliance as per prescribed timelines.
* Preparation of monthly TDS, Services tax reports
* Internal Audit of the account of all branches of the region.
MIS & Reporting
* MIS from Branches including channel wise profitability statements on periodic basis.
* Preparing MIS reporting and reporting to various Levels of Management on daily basis.
* Coordination between various function of branch.
* Review & Submission of performance report & other various MIS reports of respective region as required by management.
* Submission of all Comparative Reports to Head Office
The Successful Applicant
Looking for Chartered Accountant with 6 plus years post qualification work expreince from any of the NBFC / Housing Finance company/ Banking/ Microfinance Institution will be a preference. The ideal candidate should have exprience at the branch level and excel level accounting knowledge is a must.
Working at a branch level with any bank/ NBFC/ Housing finance company/ Microfinance insitution is a must and someone who has preference for Kolkata as a location should only apply.
What's on Offer
Best in class compensation + bonus , with wealth creation opportunity