Zonal Development Manager (Bangalore)
Leading and managing the business for the Zone & function
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an International sports retail chain that is are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing and need a strong Zonal Development Manager (Bangalore) to fuel and sustain the growth for India
The incumbent will report to the National Head and be responsible for:
- Leader - Ability to develop business plan, organize, set priorities, implement strategies, execute and solve complex problems to achieve set target
- Values Visionary (Integrity, Responsibility, Generosity & Vitality), Passion & Challenge Driven.
- Possess 360-degree perspective of Retail, Real Estate and Regulatory environment.
- Have strong real estate knowledge (geography, supply -demand situation, rental, capital value, feasibility, local regulation) in over top 25 (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III) cities across the country.
- Competency in deal structuring models like Joint Development, Joint Ventures, BTS, Ground Lease & Revenue Share.
- Project evaluation with respect to feasibility & sustainability, risk and financial assessments.
- Extensive negotiation skills on commercial and legal conditions.
- Capacity to foster positive rapport and network effectively with customers, channel partners, associations, government and individuals.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environment.
- Project Management, Lease Management and Asset Management.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
The Successful Applicant
- 12-15 years of experience working in premium Hospitality
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Numeracy is particularly important for finance-related and office-based roles, while good interpersonal skills and customer service are vital
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International sports retail chain that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay