West Region Operations Transformation Head
To work with India's leading food service company
Opportunity to work with leadership team in driving key strategies
About Our Client
Our client is one of India's leading food services company. With presence in more than 100+ cities and India sub-continent, our client boasts of a robust infrastructural & supply chain excellence. The organisation is strong believer of leveraging technology to create disruptive growth and are looking for someone to lead their transformation initiatives for the Western region operations, based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to Vice President - Operations, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing new strategies in coordination with Head office
- Recognizing areas for improvement within company & driving process and operational excellence works
- Identify and implement necessary changes to enable business to perform to its optimum ability
- Reviews strategic direction at regular intervals and proposes course-correcting actions where appropriate.
- Review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the company infrastructure where necessary
- Facilitates the development and implementation of the business transition plan to achieve future state stability,whilst minimizing risk to current operations and commercial objectives
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 8 year's experience in driving operations agenda in large distributed eco-system. The candidate should have worked on projects related to digitization, lean process design, and operation & process excellence and should be well versed with Project Management. Experience in Last Mile operation will be a plus point. The candidate should have a strong people skill as the role requires more of field work i.e. interacting with Cluster head, Store manager and Delivery Head and understanding operational issues. The incumbent candidate must have the ability to handle fast developing growing business and work independently under stringent time lines besides possessing a strong commercial acumen.Candidates from e-commerce and distributed system will be preferred.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading food brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.