Wealth Management / Financial Advisory
Private banker for UHNI customers
About Our Client
- A leading wealth management, asset management and investment advisory firm which is one of the well-known players in the current market
- They offer a wide range of investment services , each of which is specifically tailored as per client requirements
- Have a reputation in the market for understanding every individual's needs & responding effectively as per the customer demands
- Their USP is a product centric approach keeping client benefit as their top priority
- Part of a recognised conglomerate
The UHNI private banker is the ultimate face of the business as (s)he is going to be the ultimate point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring (HNI) high net wort relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with the clientele by designing & implementing their financial plans; thereby ensuring that they end up making profitable investment decisions.
Key Role/ Responsibilities:
- The Relationship Manager / Private Banker will be responsible for acquiring HNI/Ultra HNI clients.
- Maintaining client relationships and generating AUM from the clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments, managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Tracking the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition. To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they suit the client's portfolio.
- Co-ordinating with the product and research team for better customising their advice as per client requirements
The Successful Applicant
- An MBA (finance or marketing) / Graduate in Finance
- 5-10yrs of relevant work experience in the banking or finance industry
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to develop trust and confidence in clients
- Showing a stable career progression i.e. min 2yrs tenure in every organisation in the past
- Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being
- A thorough know how of financial markets, their behaviour, movements and expectations with respect to the market
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical Skills
Positive attitude and perseverance
Result oriented and self-driven
What's on Offer
- A prestigious position at a leading wealth management firm
- Rewarding pay package
- An enriching career in a flourishing industry
- An illustrious brand association