- Take on a leadership role
- Work with a leading global organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in the medical device space. With offices across the globe, and a diverse range of product offerings, the organisation is looking to continue its growth trajectory in India.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- End to end management of the warehousing facilities for the organisation's India business.
- Working closely with external stakeholders to drive timely and cost optimum performance.
- Ensuring seamless service delivery to internal and external clients, as applicable.
- Leading and clearing statutory and quality audits.
- The personal and professional growth of your team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 8 years of prior experience managing a warehousing set up.
- Some prior experience in the healthcare space.
- Strong people leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of warehousing regulations.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader in the healthcare space.