- Pure man management role to lead RMs across North India
- Leadership role with ownership of complete P&L
About Our Client
- Client is one of the leading equity broking setups in country, part of a larger financial services conglomerate
- Responsible for overall business and P&L for Northern region in the Private Client Group.
- Meeting revenue targets at product level as assigned by the organization and ensuring high level of productivity for the entire team and the region.
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as MF, PMS, Insurance etc.
- Responsible for hiring and retaining relevant talent in the region.
- Building learning and knowledge best practices. Educating and handholding frontline staff in understanding market fundamentals and product positioning.
- Active interaction with product manufacturers and other stakeholders in order to track local market dynamics.
- Conduct events for engagement of existing clients and also for acquisition of new customers.
- Achieve high service delivery standards and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Successful working relationships with relevant internal departments such as branch channel, internal compliance, legal, product and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Post graduate with minimum 10-12 yrs exp
- Good knowledge of Wealth Management is must
- Team Handling experience
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
What's on Offer
- Leadership man management opportunity
Quote job ref