VP - Technical Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank, they are known for their diversified business lines with specialist expertise. They are looking to hire a senior professional at a VP level in Technical Accounting for their office in Mumbai
- Responsible for timely and accurate closure of financial books by analysing and reviewing financials
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting in coordination with regional finance team
- Understand end to end flow from transaction initiation to disclosure in the financial accounts
- Review of various Group submissions including monthly / quarterly financials
- Monitoring of capital levels and reporting of large exposures for different entities
- Ensure that all local accounting, reporting, tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policy
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to develop and document efficient and effective controls on processes that are consistent across subsidiaries
- In charge of the relationships with external providers: insurance, audit firms and legal advisor's
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 12+ years of experience in accounting, consolidation & control. You should have experience of handling specialized/USGAAP based accounting processes. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.