VP - Tax Information Reporting (FATCA)
Be part of the senior management team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned tax professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Director - Tax Reporting, you shall be responsible for:
- Accurate tax reporting to the clients, federal and state agencies
- Reconciliation of federal and state withholding, filing and daily remittance to the IRS and various state agencies
- Daily work volumes to ensure service level agreements are met and provide high quality service to both internal and external clients
- Serving as a subject matter expert and ensuring timely and accurate payments
- Anticipating client needs and working with business partners to look for new ways to provide an exceptional client experience
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA with 10+ years of post qualification experience in Tax Information Reporting
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS is a must
- Excellent stakeholder & people management skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization, challenging environment and report directly to global stakeholders.