VP - Regulatory Reporting (MNC Bank)
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. They are known for their diversified business lines with specialist expertise. They are looking to hire a senior professional at a VP level in Regulatory Reporting for their center based in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for regulatory reporting requirements for the Bank and branches.
- Responsible for team engaged in preparation of regulatory returns for the various regulated entities.
- Support global reporting automation initiatives and system changes required for regulatory reporting submissions
- Lead and coach the team, particularly on aspects of financial control and attention to detail
- Close interaction with Information Technology Group on servicing the bank's regulatory reporting requirements
- Work with the larger Regulatory reporting team to support the bank's regulatory reporting obligations globally
- Identify areas for process improvement / efficiency, and drive process enhancements.
- Manage senior stakeholders' expectations and provide timely updates on issues/ escalations.
The Successful Applicant
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA or CPA
- 10-11 years of relevant post qualification experience with a strong focus on Accounting systems, Reporting tools and excellent hands on Microsoft Excel and PPT.
- Experience with statutory reporting, financial accounting and compliance
- Team Management experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.